Tobe: a follow on

Player avatar

Tobe Send PM

Dear staff of rscrevolution, (Couldnt find anywhere else to post this and my og thread was locked)

Terror thank you for unbanning my account, Tobe. However I'm in a little bit of a pickle.
I have no idea the password for the account and have tried multiple times to get in and play however my password is lost in time.

Viewing the game accounts linked to my forum accounts, the last account I made was 2451 days ago, which was now 7 years ago (thumbs up for this server for lasting so long wow...), and Tobe is even older than this. No suprise why I can't remember the password.

Another detail, Terror, I had multiple accounts I spent hours crafting (PKers,Skillers,Trophy accounts). I was wondering if you could swipe my old IP used and find these players usernames. And probably their passwords aswell.

With this in check I can become a fully fledged member of the community again.

Thank you terror.
Dear veteran player of the revolution realm: Tobe

Player avatar

Tobe Send PM

By the way before someone says change passwords via my forum account, my main accounts aren't linked to this forum account. Idk what they were on...
Only have lvl3 noobs on here!

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Do you have discord? If so add me Terror#4467 406011765915385857 it will be easier to discuss recovery there.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules