Looking for Ironman Guide - Anyone Keen to Make?

Player avatar

Chool Send PM

Hi,

I'm a new player to the server, looking for anyone interested in potentially making a semi-basic guide for Ironman players.

Something along the lines of getting to know the basics -> where to train first 60 lvl's -> best methods -> money making etc...
I know private servers have a plethera of wealth and additions that the standard game mode, looking to explore these.

I reached out on global chat in game, and there was some decent replies - someone mentioned wildy dragons apparently have nice rune drops, easy to kill - things like this would be super handy for me / the guide?

Let me know if anyone experienced on the server would be interested in building such a guide - I think it would be a great benefit to all, new and old.

Thx

Codeguerilla Send PM

I'm also new and Ironman.

My plan is to review the beastiary to figure out which monsters I can kill reliably without prayer to get the best gear I can possibly get.

Once I've got the BIS I can from quests/mini-quests & monster drops, I'll then work towards prayer and herbalism to make a ton of ppots. Then I'll work to Blue and Green dragons for BIS upgrades.. then move to black and kbd for the final set of upgrades.

Feel free to add me in-game: Ironcode

Last edited by Codeguerilla (25 Oct 2023 03:45)