Back to Basics - Level 61 Staking Tournament

Mod Playah Send PM

Hello all RSCR players!

I'd like to invite you all to this event.

Firstly, let's get the rules and regulations for this tournament out of the way.

Level 61 only
Original RSC items only
Prayer not allowed
Magic not allowed
MUST be 60+ Attack
MUST be 40+ defense
Single entry only - this will be checked, so if you are sharing an account with someone else, you need to inform a Senior Moderator so we can verify this. The area will also be set to 1IP.

All entrants will be subject to a quick stat check to ensure the above rules are followed. Any failure to follow this will result in your disqualification.

Do not fret if you don't already have an account, from the time of this post, you have *almost* TWO weeks to make an account.

The event will be held on 20th May 2023 at 21:00 GMT. Please click this link for a countdown timer -  61s Staking Tournament

The matchups will be done at random with the aide of an online randomised matchmaking tool. Once you are eliminated you will be allowed to use the ::spectate command.

There will be prizes for 1st and runner up only. No 3rd place 'play off'. (Prizes undertermined yet, but winner will get at least 50M GP.

Please find below some further information which may help you with any common questions that you may have.

Combat level calculator - https://rscrevolution.com/calculators.p … Calculator

What items are 'RSC only? - Roon large, plate, chain, legs/skirt, kite shield, Dragon long, axe, square, Medium helmet, Ruby/diamond/dragonstone/gnome emerald amulets, klanks/cooking/magic/smithing gauntlets and a regular coloured cape.

How do I wear quest locked items? - There are a few options available for this:
1. Complete the required quests
2. Purchase 'all item wear rights' via the on screen prompts when you click on a Platinum Subscription Card
3. Purchase individual item wear rights required for your build through the Mad Zeonk NPC located in Edgeville or Lumbridge

**Note** Even with all item wear rights purchased, you will still have to purchase Klanks rights from Mad Zeonk at 1.5M GP. Then the gauntlets from him for a further 5k
**Note2** Item wear rights does NOT give you the right to wear Dragon Square Shield, this is an automatic 'right' at level 61 and 60+ defense.

4. When you make your account, select it to be 'PK Mode'. From here you can redeem a Gold Subscription Card that allows the account to wield ALL quest locked items for the duration of the subscription. (Item wear rights automatically revoked upon Subscription ending)

Note: you can purchase items such as klanks gauntlets and gnome emerald amulet from Zeonk once you have purchased the 'rights'.

We look forward to seeing you there and if you have any questions please feel free to contact myself or any other mod.

Regards,

RSCR Mod Team

Nathax 2 Send PM

Im not trying to be argumentative or negative, but why the level requirements? No point saying r2h r battle are items to use when its long/ battle axe only

Mod Playah Send PM

Nathax 2 said:

Im not trying to be argumentative or negative, but why the level requirements? No point saying r2h r battle are items to use when its long/ battle axe only

Good point, the additional rules was an add on after first typed up. Will edit.

Player avatar

Mod Ven0m Send PM

Head Moderator

prob want to add an offset rule. prob not more than -1. (so allowed builds would be -1, 0, +1)

Player avatar

Gotty Send PM

subscriber

Are chars with off set hp allowed? I think the cap should be set at like 4 if you are going to put a limit on it. Anything more that that is a piss take

Last edited by Gotty (9 May 2023 08:27)

Player avatar

rei rei Send PM

Mod Ven0m said:

prob want to add an offset rule. prob not more than -1. (so allowed builds would be -1, 0, +1)

may aswell just give everyone same set stats then?

Mod Playah Send PM

rei rei said:

Mod Ven0m said:

may aswell just give everyone same set stats then?

Yeah I'm not a fan of that, if that was the case then I'd just try and do a flats one or something. The idea of 61s is the most creative stats wins.

Mod Playah Send PM

Gotty said:

Are chars with off set hp allowed? I think the cap should be set at like 4 if you are going to put a limit on it. Anything more that that is a piss take

Not sure that having limitations like that are great, it puts too many restrictions on players and limits their creativitiy.