Halloween 2022 - Tokens - Halloween Fun House Of Horrors

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

I don't know about you lot but Halloween is one of my favourite times of year. It may be because I can still go trick or treating as I have kids young enough to go begging neighbours for "candy".

Every year at Rev we put on some sort of spectical and this year is no different.

The event will run from 28th October all the way through 'til Sunday the 6th of November.

The 29th/30th will be double XP worldwide which I will manually enable and disable. I will announce as I do this but its likely to be starting around 9am UK time.

Like most years the event will be a token event which you can collect worldwide by doing every day things you would normally do.

Token
3183.PNG
The shop this year will consist of the following:
916.pngLife Pumpkin 1000 tokens
914.pngPumpkin of Alertness 1000 tokens
916.pngPumpkin of Engima 1000 tokens
2729.PNGBag of goods 2500 Tokens
3176.PNGScream Mask 45,000
3180.PNGScream Top 20,000
3181.PNGScream Bottom 20,000
3177.PNGGhost Hood 45,000
3178.PNGGhost Top 45,000
3179.PNGGhost Bottom 45,000
2254.PNGDouble XP Easter Egg- 20,000 tokens
1289.PNGOriginal Scythe - 2,500,000 tokens (Hahaha we don't expect anyone to do this)

Halloween Fun House of Horrors

When you speak to "scream" npc in Edgeville here will give you the option of participating in the Halloween fun house of horrors.

Each room has a unique NPC for you to kill. Once you receive a drop of vial of blood 3182.PNG you can then use that vial on the unique Halloween object in the room. This will spawn you your own unique boss (that no one else can see but you). You kill the boss for goodies and in hopes of getting the key to progress to the next room.

There are 5 rooms in total with 5 bosses. Once you get to the final room you will see a MASSIVE pumpkin. Search the pumpkin for a chance of goodies, including many of the rares from the scream shop. After this you will be teleported back to the start of the fun house, where all blood vials/keys will be removed from your character.

There are no banks at the event. You can bring what you need but when you logout/leave all keys/blood vials will be removed. Decanter NPC (yes in future he will) you will find around the fun house, for a vial of blood he will heal your HP +50.

Personally I would bring, food, prayer pot, supers, anti poison and some bravery.

The negativity has to stop

First of all special shout out to Della who provided us with the new 3d objects that you will see at this event. Until now it has not been something that we have anything "new" to the game. Unfortunately Della is no longer a mod or a player at revolution as during his voluntary service giving up hours of his time for free for the game he loved, he was witch hunted out by players accusing him of things that he simple had not done.

I know that the world is not in a good place right now. From wars to energy crisis we all have lots to feel gloomy about. This is a reminder though that this is a game where players like you and me like to escape from the real world. As mentioned above we should not have any situations where players do not feel like they can contribute to the game without persecution. Discord does seem to be a breading ground for negativity and false accusations. we will deal with any false accusations publicly. Players who just lurk on discord and not play the game to shoot down any progress being made to the game please just leave. I get some get their kicks out of "trolling" which is fine, there's a line and you're all adults, you know where this line is.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

cro-magnons Send PM

subscriber

Ty brother!!!

My favorite time of year as well man i always look forward playing rev every halloween as there always my fav events by yall hands down(:

I guess i missed the drama thats where working alot comes into great play haha i dont even wanna know

Gl on scythe yall i know 1 of u crazy fucks r going to go for it lol shit i might be dumb enough to give it a go

Player avatar

cro-magnons Send PM

subscriber

Hunting witches sounds fun=p

Did yall merk him in wild lololol

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

cro-magnons said:

Ty brother!!!

My favorite time of year as well man i always look forward playing rev every halloween as there always my fav events by yall hands down(:

I guess i missed the drama thats where working alot comes into great play haha i dont even wanna know

Gl on scythe yall i know 1 of u crazy fucks r going to go for it lol shit i might be dumb enough to give it a go

my thoughts exactly lol. Maybe it's impossible, but i dunno. If this runs to the 7th....I just started 2 minutes ago and got a few hundred tokens already. Let's see what happens lol

************HEADS UP WARNING***********~~~~~~ ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE THAT BRING EXPENSIVE SLAYER GEAR: The second boss you activate with blood is extremely powerful and paralyze monster doesn't work. I almost died and lost my scorched ammy and the works. Would have lost 200-300M and needless to say would have been really de-motivated to play. Nearly 3 hit me starting with a 36! Make damn sure your life egg is activated or be extremely careful.

Last edited by Synbios (28 Oct 2022 15:56)

Big load Send PM

Just pointing out that's it's supposed to be called Ghost face and not Scream mask. Yes, I went there.

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Big load said:

Just pointing out that's it's supposed to be called Ghost face and not Scream mask. Yes, I went there.

Yeah you're right

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

cro-magnons Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

cro-magnons said:

Ty brother!!!

my thoughts exactly lol. Maybe it's impossible, but i dunno. If this runs to the 7th....I just started 2 minutes ago and got a few hundred tokens already. Let's see what happens lol

************HEADS UP WARNING***********~~~~~~ ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE THAT BRING EXPENSIVE SLAYER GEAR: The second boss you activate with blood is extremely powerful and paralyze monster doesn't work. I almost died and lost my scorched ammy and the works. Would have lost 200-300M and needless to say would have been really de-motivated to play. Nearly 3 hit me starting with a 36! Make damn sure your life egg is activated or be extremely careful.

Gl bro and thanks for the heads up! Any word on if i need antifire ring or shield to kill 2nd boss? I havent even tried it yet was going to start today happy i read this first

Player avatar

devilwar Send PM

subscriber

cool event, i've only just come back after years so this is a good way for me to set myself up for later with some rares