Lost 20M worth of items forgetting password

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Not sure if a mod can even fix this, but if anyone with the power to could be so kind I would appreciate it.

I made a new character through the in-game client named Xxpkx (PK mode character) and It doesn't have a password confirm thing. So naturally I screwed up somewhere on the password and have no way to get into the account. I always enter a junk email when I make a new char that way so I can't get it back that way either.

The only items I would like to get off it it are a sorcerer's amulet, trident and I believe a hockey mask. Not worried about the rest nor do I plan to use the character anymore.

If it's possible to take the items off of the account Xxpkx and put them back to the account they came off of: Darksol

That would be awesome!

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

I've moved the account xxpkxx to your forum so you can control the password under character manager and move the items yourself.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Hey Terror,

Really really appreciate such a quick solution! I know you're busy as hell running things and I'm sorry I had to make such a dumb mistake and add to the work load. At least it was a quick easy fix.

Again, thanks dude! smile