AH offers, afk shuffle, pk points,

Player avatar

Conjure Send PM

1) For items that are offered in AH it would be great to have a feature to send an offer or message to the seller to make a barter for items... Would be great for rares especially..

2) I've just recently come back and unfortunately the 1 square shuffle to reset idle/afk timer doesn't seem to work as often as it should or not at all... Kind of a pain when you have up to 8 windows open at a time... What's going on there ? hmm

3) add pk points to other parts of wildy in my opinion to try and foster more activity -  just not the places where people typically afk train because there is truly some lame toxic individuals that farm afk kills - exchangeeee etc to "earn" their cape... In fact if there's a way I think afk/idle kills should be removed from their count.. really devalues the pk capes from people that actually earned it and makes the wildy far more toxic than it already is for people trying to build a list of accounts to pk with... Maybe even a deduction for Killin trainers/Ironmen (unless they're skulled)

Perhaps double points some days for certain level ranges or something to promote lower level pking again as it seems dead and only flats feels active now

4) a ::inwild option to just see how many people may be in the wildy.. (feedback here is probably best I'm sure this was thought of before and perhaps implemented)
^ but if we do this gotta do something to deter afk trainer killers - it's toxic for server under all metrics..

5) open poll feature for the forums ideas/suggestions for the community - I mean there's literally 56 pages of ideas.. with how much smaller our community has become I think invested feedback from our active community for both the skilling and pking side should have a ranking system going forward with how many people +1 or -1 a particular suggestion to make it easier for staff to see what the direction to take the server in both from their perspective (and coding) along with playerbase desires

Last edited by Conjure (8 Mar 2022 15:41)

Mod Playah Send PM

Conjure said:

1) For items that are offered in AH it would be great to have a feature to send an offer or message to the seller to make a barter for items... Would be great for rares especially..

2) I've just recently come back and unfortunately the 1 square shuffle to reset idle/afk timer doesn't seem to work as often as it should or not at all... Kind of a pain when you have up to 8 windows open at a time... What's going on there ? hmm

3) add pk points to other parts of wildy in my opinion to try and foster more activity -  just not the places where people typically afk train because there is truly some lame toxic individuals that farm afk kills - exchangeeee etc to "earn" their cape... In fact if there's a way I think afk/idle kills should be removed from their count.. really devalues the pk capes from people that actually earned it and makes the wildy far more toxic than it already is for people trying to build a list of accounts to pk with... Maybe even a deduction for Killin trainers/Ironmen (unless they're skulled)

Perhaps double points some days for certain level ranges or something to promote lower level pking again as it seems dead and only flats feels active now

4) a ::inwild option to just see how many people may be in the wildy.. (feedback here is probably best I'm sure this was thought of before and perhaps implemented)
^ but if we do this gotta do something to deter afk trainer killers - it's toxic for server under all metrics..

5) open poll feature for the forums ideas/suggestions for the community - I mean there's literally 56 pages of ideas.. with how much smaller our community has become I think invested feedback from our active community for both the skilling and pking side should have a ranking system going forward with how many people +1 or -1 a particular suggestion to make it easier for staff to see what the direction to take the server in both from their perspective (and coding) along with playerbase desires

1. Great idea to be honest, it would be useful. However, the counter argument is that if for example there was a party hat listed for 100M, you could quite easily create a buy offer for that coloured party hat for 95M or whatever your counter offer is.

2. I've never had an issue with the idle timer and moving 1 square forwards/sideways and back not registering. Not saying it's not, but I've never had the issue.

3. Another great idea, there are some very, lets say 'opportunistic' people on the server. However, it's not the "PK points" they are after as they are spent at the PK Store (Mad Zeonk) regardless of where they get the kill, they get a +1 to their kill count. It would be good for those who pk at fort or the surrounding areas to have a bonus now and again though. I'd also add to this that Ironmen should be able to get PK points from kills.

4. There have been some discussions with the staff on how to approach something like this. I can't give anything away, but discussions are ongoing.

5. Yet another great idea. It would be good sometimes to have the 'public' vote on stuff rather than a smaller group of people voting. +1 from me.

Player avatar

Conjure Send PM

Nice thanks for the feedback and hints that somethings being considered bts..

I do like the counter offer bid system idea as well

Last edited by Conjure (9 Mar 2022 04:31)