Would I get banned for macroing to make casting spells easier? (PvM)

Player avatar

Giga Boss Send PM

And I'm not talking about PvP, cuz I understand the skill ceiling factor and I'm not a PvPer

But this is strictly a question of would I be banned for making a macro that sets up a fire blast spell for me if I'd still have to manually click the monster to cast?

I never bot in rscrevolution games but this is tedious and annoying for me to do while fighting monsters, and there's also a risk of mis-clicking and teleporting lol.

I would still be fully at the computer, not afk casting or auto alching or anything. I don't know if there's people that still bot resources in this game but I like to earn my items fairly.

I wish they would just add a quick cast button to PC.

Last edited by Giga Boss (30 Jul 2021 19:23)

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

You would certainly get mod attention.

Firstly they would warn you. If you continued there would be a ban and often a stat wipe.

Quick cast for PC is something I wouldn't mind trying but fear how it will effect Pking, maybe it would have a positive impact who knows.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Giga Boss Send PM

yeah i should prolly just read the rules. i dont supposed theres any chance you guys could ever improve the game interface haha

Player avatar

New Year Send PM

learn to use autohotkey well enough and script it and keep adding onto the script so its so randomized to the point that the mods cant tell ur ahking. always works for me. peace

papapimp Send PM

Terror said:

You would certainly get mod attention.

Firstly they would warn you. If you continued there would be a ban and often a stat wipe.

Quick cast for PC is something I wouldn't mind trying but fear how it will effect Pking, maybe it would have a positive impact who knows.

Make it so it cannot be used for pvp/cast on players? I've always wondered what rscrevolution would be like if they just gave up fighting with bots and made it so you could hotkey everything sort of how Tibia did around version 8.

Last edited by papapimp (12 Nov 2021 12:08)

benkayle9 Send PM

And I'm not talking about PvP, cuz I understand the skill ceiling factor.

But this is strictly a question of would I be banned for making a macro that sets up a fire blast spell for me if I'd still have to manually click the monster to cast?

I never bot in rscrevolution games but this is tedious and annoying for me to do while fighting monsters and there's also a risk of mis-clicking and teleporting lol.

I would still be fully at the computer, not afk casting or auto alching or anything.
I don't know if there's people that still bot resources in this game but I like to earn my items fairly.

I wish they would just add a quick cast button to PC.

malyessarah71 Send PM

But this is strictly a question of would I be banned for making a macro that sets up a fire blast spell for me if I'd still have to manually click the monster.

I never bot in rscrevolution games but this is tedious and annoying for me to do while fighting monsters, and there's also a risk of mis-clicking and teleporting lol.

I would still be fully at the computer, not afk casting or auto alching or anything.

I don't know if there's people that still bot resources in this game but I like to earn my items fairly.
I never bot in rscrevolution games.

But this is tedious and annoying for me to do while fighting monsters and there's also a risk of mis-clicking and teleporting lol.

The Heller Approach