screwed by rudolph mini-quest complete no christmas outfit reward

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

in game name of account affected: Darksol

I obtained the 4 items for rudolph and when I completed the quest it turned green and said it was complete, but I didn't get the pink christmas outfit and the 4 items stayed in my inventory. It won't let me talk to rudolph anymore. " "Not interested in talking"

If an admin could add the item to my inventory or bank that would be awesome. I tried to contact a mod/admin in game but none were on the short periods of time I get to actually play.

Thanks in advance

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

You probably clicked the item and put an X on it when you were at the quest completion screen.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Come to think of it that's what I did.

I only did it though because the screen wouldn't close otherwise. I'd click the green button to complete/confirm or whatever the quest and it didn't do anything. Only after I clicked the outfit top (thinking I was selecting it as the reward) did the button work and it said I'd completed the quest.

Not a big deal I guess if I'm at a loss but I did spend like 4 hours trying to get the green ball from chaos druid warriors, so that sucks.

Player avatar

Mod Satan Send PM

Subscriber

I'll help get it Straightened out for ya

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

awesome bro I just found the outfit top in my AH expired listings and banked it.

thanks a bunch for the swift reply and fix. smile