ban appeal

Player avatar

dean172 Send PM

subscriber

Character names. - dbhdgaming, ks1, sidemen, masterbaiter (all under 1 account)

I would like to appeal the ban which was put on my characters last week banned from mod kleio (sorry if ive spelt wrong)
after a week of having nothing to do I have decided to see if I can get my characters back.
I have never botted on the accounts but was banned for being linked to a bot forum (I wont name the site)
I openly admit I do bot on RSC as the Exp rates are too slow and its not as fun to play as RSCR I find better and can play on mobile and with the EXP rates with subs its awesome.

I am free to be contacted via PM

hopefully I can see my characters back in action

thank you

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Hello,

you must have misunderstood why you have been banned from our last conversation when you were on dbhdgaming. We both know how much you have been botting and how much you are involved in that forums activities. Also, just yesterday, I have banned you on your character "i fish i" for using a 3rd party client.

I think you should not only rethink if you want to remain in RSCR community, but also about where your life is heading if you are lying to people on every step.

The list ban will definitely remain.

You are free to create new characters, start fresh and continue to enjoy RSCRevolution playing legitimely.