Make old AH into Hall of Fame/RSCR Museum

Player avatar

Actumen Send PM

subscriber

Varrock already has a shitty museum which inexplicably has a bear in it and some other lame items.

Varrock also has a great custom feature that is now sadly UNUSED. Admins obviously put in lots of work to make the old AH area look good, and now that it's empty it seems a little sad. sad

My idea for a solution? Make Varrock the home of another WAY LESS SHITTY museum! You could put little informational signs talking about stuff like...

the history of XP rates on the server
info about people in the top 3 (ie stuff like the fact that Yoyo had already made several flats on old xp rates before he hit lvl 99 on all skills)
info about previous holiday events
maybe even spaces for mods to edit in winners of daily/weekly events
A place to give the names of and thank all previous mods and admins
A place to thank people who have donated money to RSCR
Make an exhibit about the Revenant, complete with a scary revenant caged in just like the varrock bear.

MOST IMPORTANTLY this could house the top 3 or top 5 in game so people can go and see what the standings are, and we can honor those who are obviously superior to the rest of us.

Decorate the inside with some beautiful archways and urns and shit
Make a 2nd level similar to the existing Varrock museum upper lvl, complete with some fancy items that can't be telegrabbed

Have NPCs that look like well-known characters, like a museum curator who looks like N0m.
Bonus would be that pumpkins could stay FOREVER And not just look really out of place, since they would be "on feature" at the museum.

IDK. I just think it'd be cool to make some use of that dead space, especially since I think it looks great and it'd be a shame to just get rid of it.

Spitball more ideas here, folks!

Last edited by Actumen (7 Dec 2015 00:21)

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

What a sick idea  +1111111000000

first person to flats
first person to etc etc
Mods and who they where (if they want their name to be known)

names of events and the winners matched, with statues and shit!

Last edited by runeknight95 (7 Dec 2015 02:23)

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Cortibby Send PM

subscriber

Unique idea. +1 from me

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Great idea. Great players and mods should have a place.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!