Vid Me

Player avatar

Vid Me Send PM

subscriber

Woke up today...Banned
     After having a quick chat with Yoyo I am to believe my account was banned for auto logging and botting (fishing). Both of these accusations are False and I will go into detail taking a look at each one in hopes of swaying your final decision.
      I have been banned for Auto-logging (as said by a player) however I do not see how I could be accused of this. I play rsc ONLY on my mobile device (galaxy S5) and have only used this to log-in as I do not have a PC. There is only one IP address I have logged on using (unless 3g/Lte networks use a different ip adress for times I wasn't near my wifi). This being said I have never multi-logged or even had the means to do so. To my knowledge and others as well it seems..there is no auto logging programs for mobile rsc so it puzzles me to hear that I would be banned for such thing. Yes I have heard that there is video - evidence of me auto-logging yesterday (12-1-15) but I fell asleep around 4am EST, I believe at the red spiders in the edge dungeon. I do not have an autologging program and do not think it is even possible to get something like that on my phone. Maybe I fell asleep with my hand on the screen and that was what kept logging me in? I don't know. A theory of mine is that I found when apps update on my phone, which happens automatically, the rsc app crashes and when I go to log back in it says that I am already logged in and I must wait 60 seconds.. no matter how long I wait I cannot log back in until I reset my phone. Maybe this is what was happening.. something to do with that. I hope this issue can be further looked into..once again I am and have always used a mobile device to play rsc and only that.
         I have also been accused of using a bot to fish. Besides the fact that there is no "fishing bot" for android phones I would fish while watching tv..and have only "power fished" one day .... which is what I believe has led some to think I was botting. 68 - 77 I fished swordfish/some lobs and banked them, tuna and all. 77-80 I power fished, letting all of it drop while I pressed the same spot over n over while watching TV. To some,yes, I see how this might of looked like a bot but again I am on a mobile device and it took maybe an hour or so to get to 80 then I grabbed a few of the swordfish (1 invy worth) banked them, and went on to do other things.
        I hope my case can be looked into more throughly considering I'm on mobile rsc and have only used 1 IP address. Before the final decision concerning my account is made I would greatly appreciate if Mod Tru could give this a listen https://youtu.be/5DmYLrxR0Y8
"WAR - Why Can't We Be Friends"
I plead Not guilty and ask for mercy..
If "Whaledong" can be found that would be fantastic considering he is my lawyer. After losing his bank due to his gambling addiction, he was last seen conversing with the tramp in varrock .. where he is now though I do not know.

Warm regards,
                                                       ~  Vid Me

Last edited by Vid Me (2 Dec 2015 16:04)

Player avatar

Ban Appeal Send PM

Hello,

we have looked into your ban appeal and we can publicly show why your character has been banned.

Since you have suggested us some music to listen before evaluating your ban, I would like to suggest you some tunes to have in the background while reading further:

This is the end, my only friend, the end
It hurts to set you free
But you'll never follow me
The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of nights we tried to die
This is the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4 "The Doors – The End"

To begin with, your character was killed at red spiders 09:57 server time.

After this there is no logged history that you've banked, picked up items, talked or did anything apart from relogging. Mod Tru started kicking you again and again from 12:46  till banning you at 12:50 since he did not get a verbal response from you after 10 kicks in total.

You were spotted by Mod Tru at around 12:40ish so you were standing in Lumbridge doing nothing for almost three hours.

Having all this information in mind it is quite clear that your character has been automaticaly logging back into the game, you knew the consequences of using the software and now your character is banned and will remain so.

If you like our server please continue playing legitimely on your other chars.