Potion Combining

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Hello scapers! I have now added the support for potion combining.

Example:
1 dose of attack potion with 1 dose of attack potion for a 2 dose of attack potion and 1 empty vial.
1 dose of attack potion with 2 dose of attack potion for a full 3 dose of attack potion and 1 empty vial.
2 dose of attack potion with 2 dose of attack potion for a full 3 dose and one 1 dose of attack potion etc..

The combining works for all potions in the game except for potion antidote since it has not been implemented in our server yet. I plan on adding that potion as soon as possible.

Best regards,
fate.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Ronza Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

Example:
1 dose of attack potion with 1 dose of attack potion for a 2 dose of attack potion and 1 empty vial.
1 dose of attack potion with 2 dose of attack potion for a full 3 dose of attack potion and 1 empty vial.
2 dose of attack potion with 2 dose of attack potion for a full 3 dose and one 1 dose of attack potion etc..

The combining works for all potions in the game except for potion antidote since it has not been implemented in our server yet. I plan on adding that potion as soon as possible.

Best regards,
fate.

Could you make it so if you combine an empty vial and a 3 dose potion together, you get a 1 dose potion and a 2 dose potion? This would help pkers who only need 1 dose of a potion. Also could you make it so you can empty potions? I have 1.2k attack and strength potions that i'm never going to use just sat there and I would rather re use the vials for other potions.

¯ˆ˜¨'“*°º   IGN: Ronza   º°*”'¨˜ˆ¯

Player avatar

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

awesome ty fate, I was hoping this update was coming soon

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://i.imgur.com/dH0763j.gif[/img]

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Cameronza said:

Fate said:

Example:

Best regards,
fate.

Could you make it so if you combine an empty vial and a 3 dose potion together, you get a 1 dose potion and a 2 dose potion? This would help pkers who only need 1 dose of a potion. Also could you make it so you can empty potions? I have 1.2k attack and strength potions that i'm never going to use just sat there and I would rather re use the vials for other potions.

This pls

Player avatar

Guifox Send PM

subscriber

An "Empty" and "Empty X" option for potions like "Drop X" would be great. Thanks for the updates!

Player avatar

Ronza Send PM

subscriber

Guifox said:

An "Empty" and "Empty X" option for potions like "Drop X" would be great. Thanks for the updates!

This!

¯ˆ˜¨'“*°º   IGN: Ronza   º°*”'¨˜ˆ¯

Player avatar

demon12 Send PM

subscriber