Multiple Clue Scrolls?

Player avatar

Primal Anubis Send PM

Are you able to have multiple clue scrolls like one of each easy, med, and hard?

i just attempted a hard clue scroll and got wrecked wasn't excepting a lvl 247 to pop out hitting constant 22s. i would like to keep that hard clue when i'm stronger but don't want to prevent getting easy and med clues.

if anyone knows that be great thanks if not ill eventually learn when i get a easy or med clue and can't pick it up with hard clue in the bank.

In game name: Primalanubis
Been playing rscrevolution on and off since 2006.
Felt like i beat rs3 at one point, osrs is boring now time to hit up rsc!

Mod Playah Send PM

Primal Anubis said:

Are you able to have multiple clue scrolls like one of each easy, med, and hard?

i just attempted a hard clue scroll and got wrecked wasn't excepting a lvl 247 to pop out hitting constant 22s. i would like to keep that hard clue when i'm stronger but don't want to prevent getting easy and med clues.

if anyone knows that be great thanks if not ill eventually learn when i get a easy or med clue and can't pick it up with hard clue in the bank.

Yes you can store a total of 4 different difficulty clues.

Easy, Medium, hard and wild. It's not a necessity, but definitely makes it easier to kill the god mages if you are 90+ attack and strength. Also, using super pots and prayer helps where possible. Paralyze monster works for the melee damage the god mages deal, but doesn't stop the magic damage. Also, they cause you to be poisoned so best to have a poison cure or antidote with you.

Player avatar

threeeyez Send PM

Yes you can have one of each.

"One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."