Ban Appeal Guidelines
When posting an appeal for a ban or any other punishment, please include the following information:
- Name the character(s) that you are submitting the appeal for.
- Detailed information about your offense. (Ex. What were you banned for?)
- A date or general idea of when the ban/punishment was carried out, if possible.
- Tell the truth. Respect and honesty go a long way. Being honest does not guarantee that you'll be unbanned, but it will help in building a better relationship moving forward.
- Once your appeal is answered, do not post any more appeals for that character.
- Do not post on other people's appeals.
- Do not post an appeal for a character that you do not own.
- Emails, forum messages, discord messages, and in-game inquiries about bans will not be answered. Use this forum to appeal your ban.
- We reserve the right to ban any character for automated play, real-world trading, malicious activity, or any other serious violation of our rules or terms of service.
RSCRevolution Staff Team
Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.
Read the Rules