New

Player avatar

Urnotthatguy Send PM

The nostalgia of Classic alone was enough to bring me here. Now making a post on a forum brings me back a ways too, great stuff.

Joined a week or so ago, mostly afk'd to base 70's. Overall impression, 95% of the community is super chill and friendly, the game and staff itself are on point, plenty of events and things to look forward to.

Shoutout to Z I P P O for walking me around and to Sno for the clan perks and all the dudes at red spiders who would rather vibe and train rather than attack and shit talk. Think I'll stick around. Ign: Urnotthatguy

Decades ago, the USSR developed unkillable sharks and launched them to the moon. Today, a team of American astronauts will endure the fight of their lives.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

awesome dude welcome to the best developed server to ever exist. as long as the large amount of custom content doesn't bother you you'll enjoy the game.

lots of good guys here don't let the few pieces of crap scare you off just ignore them. better yet build your stats to 99 form a nice little band of friends and throw them out of the wilderness right on their ass!

Big load Send PM

Cute ass newb.

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]

Player avatar

kiekeboe Send PM

subscriber

welcome

Justix Send PM

Subscriber

Welcome!