hello new rsc player getting into it

Player avatar

Laird Send PM

im just getting into rsc. any tips is welcome your free to add in me in game my main account is SSSS and Laird is the other. i would of picked Silly_Laird or SillyLaird but the system found it as offensive. i have my own website i might post from there if im allowed to.

Mod Playah Send PM

Hey! Welcome to the server. I see you've found our discord channel too. That is quite a lot more active so you did right reaching out there too. I've replied to you on one of your posts there. Catch you in game some time.

Player avatar

Laird Send PM

Mod Playah said:

Hey! Welcome to the server. I see you've found our discord channel too. That is quite a lot more active so you did right reaching out there too. I've replied to you on one of your posts there. Catch you in game some time.

well hopefully see you in game my main account is SSSS it usually the username i post on highscore or some form of it.

Justix Send PM

Subscriber

Welcome Laird! https://rscrevolution.fandom.com/wiki/R … tion_Wikia You can find a lot of information from the wiki but you can also talk to players in game. Welcome to the server!