Cannon / Cannonballs Content Revamp

new years Send PM

Hey everyone. I wanted to know what everyones input/opinion was on introducing some sort of content that revamps the use of the cannon. Its pretty well known that its dead content right now because of how expensive it is to make cannonballs, not to mention quite time consuming. I feel like if steel bars were manipulated to give 3 cannonballs per bar, it would make using the cannon more viable, making it more like 500 per shot, instead of 1500 per shot. This would make it somewhat reasonable to spend the time to make cannonballs for use on things like slayer or bossing. This is option 1. Option two would be introducing cannonballs as a loot from some bosses/npcs in small amounts. Like maybe piles of 10 to 40 cannonballs from KBD, and 1-10 cannonballs from certain slayer tasks like golems perhaps, so people could stack them up over time and use them at events. I feel like it'd be a simple way to integrate something thats already a part of the game, but is overlooked because its not reasonable/realistic 98% of the time. Love any feedback.