banned

Player avatar

yogiiiii Send PM

hello I had a row with someone about a year ago , probably longer. it ended up in me getting a ban, it was totally my fault I had a few beers haha. my account is called y0giiiii but I changed it to something else but I cant remember what! I definatly shouldn't of got banned for what actually happened it was a mod who jailed me then I ended up arguing with her and telling her to calm down and she perm banned me haha what a lassy….anyway ive got abit of spare time on my hands now ive just set a new little char up, and that'll do me to just train with but if my acc did get unbanned that would be ideal, I spoke with a few players yesterday about a certain mod unbanning people he knows so I thought its only fair I was unbanned! anyway . have a good day , y0giii

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Dear y0giii,

Thanks for your appeal. I have spoken with the team and with one of the mods that was attacked by you. The team are willing to forgive you and grant you another opportunity.

I have spoken to you personally in game about the toxic language which you were using prior to being banned. You have assured me that this will not continue which as a friend of yours I take as a promise.

You have been granted one extra life.
Please do not let me down.

RSCRevolution Team

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules