Update 28th

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Sorry for the late update log post

I've pushed new clients but haven't updated client version. Shops are bit buggy until you either update your apk or restart launcher.

Android client updater will not install the apk this time either, and you need to re-install manually but this is the last time you need to do that, I've upgraded the android API to latest, and fixed the issue with updater.

Additionally the android package name has been changed, so after you install you will be left with two versions of the application. You have to uninstall the old version manually.

There's some things here that I have not posted about before, but have been live for some time.

Update Log:
-Android client has been updated to latest API
-Android client self-updater has been fixed
-Bugged Interfaces fixed such as; FFA Event, Hunger Games, Vote Interface, Ironman,
- Fixed issue where you couldn't attack players in 1v1 zone even if they were not your characters.
- Fixed several cases where events can be used to do bad things. ( Thanks Humans )
- Fixed issue where you couldn't woodcut trees at specific locations.

-Shop system changes:
* Fixed: Adjusted shop window size to a bit larger and wrapped the buy/sell text to two rows.
* Fixed: Shops not allowing you to sell items when stock amount is 0
* Optimization: Shops restock event now only runs when necessary, instead of all the time for all shops.
* New: Each shop item has their own respawn timer, instead of running a global timer.
* New: Shops can now be customized for any concept of currency. I.E Non-item currencies like event points, control points, etc.
* New: Shops can now sell 'stacks' of items for fixed price.