With all sincerity, please read.

Player avatar

Bjg Send PM

I was hacked back when rscr information was leaked. I went over this with one of the mods. He confirmed my name was on a list of those affected by the hack, and my name was on the list. I could be subscribed and able to play right now. I was telling the truth the whole time. 

As I was chatting with an old friend and one of the mods (name disclosed) on discord. The old friend asked if I was on the list of hacked accounts back when one of the old owners left,((( I was on that list. )))I never real world traded.  With frustration it lead me to doing things normally wouldn't do recently like doxxing, but with good cause. I wasn't getting any help, and I knew I was right. I just needed an open ear for me to explain myself, and I couldn't get through to anyone. I was hacked and I feel violated.

Can we resolve this please, and put this mistake behind us? I apoligize for overreacting, but I was also telling the truth the whole time, and deserve an apology as well. I was a long lasting regular subscriber and player. I worked hard to get multiple 99 stats, and obtain rare items legitimately. I enjoyed my time playing, and rscr community/mods were always of help until this mistake. I'm sorry I was hacked, but this case should not be overlooked.

As you will see, if unbanned - which I should be, there will be no breaking of the rules from here on out as I have not in the past. I promise to use higher security on password, and will use a bank pin to show my responsibility in this not happening again.

I have lost hours of sleep and time trying to plead my innocence. If I "bjgarska" was on that list of hacked accounts, there's your evidence. I never RTW.

This is a request for unbanning of bjgarska, and alt accounts magic69, wine69, farm69, hibrid69, with items restored.

Thank you,
bjgarska@gmail.com