Questing for GP [Cheaper prices]

Player avatar

Laiskimus90 Send PM

Hello,
I have done all of the rsc quests for quite few times and found out that some of the players find them tedious and boring so I'm offering my services to get those quests done.
To get started I need the account to have all the stats quests need (won't be training anything). The account should have some basic gear for fights, food and a way to get around (teleport runes/ charged d stone ammys) and some cash for the quest items. Rest you can transfer away if you feel like it.

Will accept only rscr gp or items as payment.

Some idea of the prices
0-112 qp - 18M
0qp - D slayer 2.5M
0qp - Hero's 5M (includes d slayer)

Tourist trap - 1M
The Grand tree - 1M
Dragon Slayer  - 1M
Digsite - 1.5M
Hero's quest - 1.5M
Shilo village - 1.5M
Watchtower - 2M
Underground pass - 2.5M
Legends quest - 2.5M

Easiest way to contact me is to pm via forums or pm ingame (Laiskismus / Laiskjr / Laiskfish)
Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Last edited by Laiskimus90 (5 Jul 2018 21:50)

Player avatar

Laiskimus90 Send PM

Lowered prices.

Player avatar

Crispy Socks Send PM

If you honestly think someone is gonna pay you that much for each quest. You're High af and I want what youre on. RSC quests are too easy and The people complaining about doing quests are the ones too lazy to do them

Player avatar

nighthalk Send PM

Yea realistically I would have considered paying somebody to do questing for me but those prices are super unrealistic. Underground pass, while it is annoying, takes 2 hours tops, 2.5m for 2 hours of work in insanity. Also 18m for all quests is incredibly insane. I did all the quests except for legends in 3 days. There's nothing in the game that guarantees that much. You have to base it off the time it takes to complete and you might get some business

Player avatar

nighthalk Send PM

Puremanl said:

i would pay maybe 5-8m for all quest from 0 qp's as long as the char has all the required stats. I mean to do all the quests would take 3 days or so. So even at 5m if you did quests for people all month that could equal 50m which is multiple subscriptions and rares etc.

I agree. It would be a super annoying yet profitable grind.