Recognition!

Player avatar

E1R0Y666 Send PM

subscriber

So, many of you might not now me. (E1r0y666, thatsmyhorse, and DUMB FUNK) I wanted to give a shout out to all the names that have helped me out upon my return to an rsc server since i last played as a 8 yr old on a single acc sharing with 5 friends from daycare named, cool345. See in game or irl. I am very shy..... like even if you think you understand being that way. Like no joke. The friendly community here is literal therapy for me to speak with.

Maddog, thank you for DUMB FUNK'S first r2h pk supply hook up. I'm currently using an acc, thatsmyhorse, for a a2h pure. And am beggining the learning process.

Badboyslyfe & Staystoned. My a2h pure showed up on the edge about a week ago. I had just hit cb 33 minutes b4 and was ampped when meeting y'all. Makin noob decisions, like forgetting my ammy and trying to use a mage bow during f2p. Stoned, practiced with me twice before entering my work week, a busy one, thus keeping me from playing.
Guys, finally had some time and thatsmyhorse's bank, is almost built.

And of course. DrCaptain. Literally inspired my ideals of a team. So inspiring i would love to start my own, with the name. "The RSCR Co-op". Your team style in game, my first thoughts when you started haters, its the rsc version of our farm co-ops out here in soco. Awesome ideals in general, and related to my day to day life. Your a stand up lad, doc!

And last but not least. EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS SERVER! I have a low tolerance for ignorant bs. And there definitely is tons of bs on this server. BUUUT!!! It is sooooo out weighed by the positivity. Even the hardcore beefs i start to see. It always comes back to the light. Don't break face, cause i verbalized it. These may get heated, but i can see. Its all friendly competition, and whether you like your rival or not. That beef helps this server in that competitive fashion.

Thx again y'all. I work full time so most of my hours online are weekends. And all you entry lvl pkrs. Watch for my chars, and we may just catch practice together!!!
----LeeRoooooyyyy!!!

Player avatar

E1R0Y666 Send PM

subscriber

Btw, im only in game on weekends. This forum is part of my morning routine, along with coffee, the farm market watch, and the Baxter Blacks in the ag journal. Anyone can pm me here to organize weekend activity.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

lold

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava