OLD -- NOW 2 Million GP Prize Contest:: Server Poster *Ends Friday*

Player avatar

scratchmyanchor Send PM

Just started yesterday. Came in to point out none of these posters make it immediately clear what RSCRevolution is. They all say "RSCRevolution: Start Your Adventure" when it should be more like "RSCRevolution: Experience the most perfect rscrevolution Classic Server" like it says on the top of this site. And it should be a font color that makes it stand out so its the first thing that someone reads.

Reaper's definitely doesn't win imo because the font is too hard to read. Nothing catches my eye except the whole thing looks like some garbage spam from something i have no interest in. That's ONLY because of the font choice. Most people will see it and immediately tune out and skip past it and not even try to read it.

Player avatar

Reaper Send PM

Hi, its good to hear your opinion. The font i used is replicated from original RSC, and it was pretty hard to read at start at start. Thats why i added some inner shadow, and other effects in it, so it would be easier to read for everyone. About who won its useless to think about afterwards, afterall it was Mod Hobbs own gp's, and his opinion what poster he wanted to use represent this server. But like i said appreciate ur opinion and all respect for the winner!

-Nitro

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Btw if people want to make their own, they still can... Anything that helps me advertise the server is appreciated.

Player avatar

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

scratchmyanchor said:

Just started yesterday. Came in to point out none of these posters make it immediately clear what RSCRevolution is. They all say "RSCRevolution: Start Your Adventure" when it should be more like "RSCRevolution: Experience the most perfect rscrevolution Classic Server" like it says on the top of this site. And it should be a font color that makes it stand out so its the first thing that someone reads.

Reaper's definitely doesn't win imo because the font is too hard to read. Nothing catches my eye except the whole thing looks like some garbage spam from something i have no interest in. That's ONLY because of the font choice. Most people will see it and immediately tune out and skip past it and not even try to read it.

Technically at the bottom of my poster it does say its the best rscrevolution classic server, but if you have any ideas to improve my existing poster I am more then willing to update what I have got to make something that pulls players in. I just assumed the noted items and quests all working were the two biggest factors to lead someone to play on RSCR. Well that and the fact its replica which truthfully I also could have put a larger focus on as well.

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://i.imgur.com/dH0763j.gif[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I'm in the prosses of making one. I don't want gp or anything though. Just for fun. ;D

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook