Halloween rares and dragon/demon/giant drops (spooky font inside)

Player avatar

Friendzone Send PM

subscriber

Norm i gonna fix fo ya big_smile  // THUE!

Player avatar

101r Send PM

subscriber

looking forward to it.

Player avatar

Coriantamr Send PM

subscriber

Awesome! can't wait to wear some halloween masks and scythes again big_smile

Player avatar

bizkit6996 Send PM

subscriber

sign me up for them drawings might not make it on too long!

Player avatar

soul Send PM

subscriber

get me a mask, need somthing to cover this face up with

Player avatar

Anarch Send PM

subscriber

I won't be able to get on today, but possibly tomorrow. Hopefully I can win a rare through this. I was really looking forward to this but I have been without a computer sad

:^)

Player avatar

pineapple Send PM

I work 6/10s, only have about 30 minutes to play, gonna try and get a rare. I probably wont succede, js.

Player avatar

Alex Send PM

subscriber

Closed the thread to preserve applicants during that time period. I'll go through it tomorrow, work out an amount, then random types and random winners will be chosen.

You all may not agree, though I had fun during this. Hopefully we'll have more prep time come Christmas and we can automate parts of it and throw in some custom content/quests/events.

Happy Halloween everyone, and thanks for participating.

Player avatar

Alex Send PM

subscriber

Winners from the RNG will each receive 1 of the 5 rares, chosen again by a RNG for each person. The winners are:

arch4r2h

S O B BSpace

Enigma

bonebreaker

AngryDadPk

Congratulations. I'll get in contact with you in game as soon as I can, or if you see this and see me on, message me.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

As I've stated numerous times in suggestions and discussions about rares, it sucks that it lasts only 24 hours. I've been playing since the beginning and I am treated like shit because I have to work 18 hours on the 31'st. Really think you guys shoulda made something else to compensate for people not able to be on.

More and more I'm thinking of quitting this server, with the directions and decisions that are being made. Way to go to lose loyals players that were there from the start... and helped kept the server alive and playable for others for so long.

Really disappointed, honestly.

Last edited by Badboy666 (1 Nov 2014 15:45)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

As I've stated numerous times in suggestions and discussions about rares, it sucks that it lasts only 24 hours. I've been playing since the beginning and I am treated like shit because I have to work 18 hours on the 31'st. Really think you guys shoulda made something else to compensate for people not able to be on.

More and more I'm thinking of quitting this server, with the directions and decisions that are being made. Way to go to lose loyals players that were there from the start... and helped kept the server alive and playable for others for so long.

relax and buy em, tbh i was on for like 4 or 5 drops and on 3 drops i didn't get anything so it wasnt easy to get em anyway

Last edited by PALLO (1 Nov 2014 21:30)

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Mod Alex said:

Winners from the RNG will each receive 1 of the 5 rares, chosen again by a RNG for each person. The winners are:

arch4r2h

S O B BSpace

Enigma

bonebreaker

AngryDadPk

Congratulations. I'll get in contact with you in game as soon as I can, or if you see this and see me on, message me.

Yay, I wasn't able to get any rares at all so that's awesome!

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

Alex Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

I'm sorry you feel that way. The way Halloween went was entirely my decision, and I understand not everyone was going to be available, regardless of making it a 24 hour period. I chose to keep it limited to 24 hours as I wanted to provide regular drops throughout the day, but I felt that spreading it over 2 or 3 days would either result in either very small drop amounts which would risk fewer people finding them in the wild overall, or cause far too many of the items to exist on the server. This thread existed to try and give people who otherwise couldn't make it a chance at some final free rares, though it's never going to cover everyone.

What directions and decisions, other than Halloween, are you talking about ? I'd like to hear your opinion as I'm not sure exactly which ones you mean.

Player avatar

Partizan Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

You are treated like shit?  Quit pls.

Last edited by Partizan (2 Nov 2014 14:56)

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Mod Alex said:

Badboy666 said:

I'm sorry you feel that way. The way Halloween went was entirely my decision, and I understand not everyone was going to be available, regardless of making it a 24 hour period. I chose to keep it limited to 24 hours as I wanted to provide regular drops throughout the day, but I felt that spreading it over 2 or 3 days would either result in either very small drop amounts which would risk fewer people finding them in the wild overall, or cause far too many of the items to exist on the server. This thread existed to try and give people who otherwise couldn't make it a chance at some final free rares, though it's never going to cover everyone.

What directions and decisions, other than Halloween, are you talking about ? I'd like to hear your opinion as I'm not sure exactly which ones you mean.

Well, adding P2P without it being complete (quest + bugs + drops), the non-decision on raising exp (which I just seen is finally discussed on your new thread), the drops who favors people being on at that time rather than everyone, quests cant be fatigued (discussed too now), making more things certable (tunas, big bones, limps, steel plates...), etc.

As I've also said in the topics concerning those subjects, it's not my personal opinion about my likes/don't likes. It is a neutral opinion from what I've seen in private servers history about what did good or did harm to them in some case, or in others, about some features that pleases a majority, while not hurting anyone.

I must admit though, that with the new topic you made about staff meeting, it looks better. But those features needs to be worked on and put in place asap. Anyways, for now I'll focus more on other things I have IRL, and will get back from time to time to see if there has been any progress.

To Partizan: Stfu you dumb fuck. I've given so much things towards events, I've supplied this whole server with rune items from july to october to keep the economy alive without keeping any extra set for me, I've donated 100+ sets of steel+mith+addy, with 2h's to newcomers, helped so many people starting with questions, so yeah, I feel treated like shit being ignored with the drops, when a guy simply logging in on the 31st, gets to pick 3 masks in an hour, while I'll have to work my ass off to get money to buy the same 3 masks. Now gtfo if you don't have anything logical or intelligent to tell.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.