Downtime/Unabie to connect

Player avatar

Hobbster12 Send PM

subscriber

Adding the day back to subs would be nice, but I don't really care either way. I just hope they are able to resolve this issue quickly, which unfortunately doesn't seem to be the case.

Either way, I'll be here if and when it comes back online! Was hoping to get some xping done before going into work today though :<

Player avatar

yoyo y0z Send PM

subscriber

yea it's 02.00 here atm, lost 2 days of xping =D sucks!

I am good at cleaning toilets

Player avatar

Fitnesspk Send PM

subscriber

Is there any ETA?

Player avatar

Hobbster12 Send PM

subscriber

Buying ETA 500k, send PM!

Player avatar

Lord Raven Send PM

subscriber

While I just started playing a few days ago, it seems to me you guys should be thrilled to even have an rsc server with mods who actually care about getting the game back online. I'm sure they are working diligently to fix the issue, because as inconvenient it is for us to not be able to play for a day, it's even more inconvenient to them to have to put up with all the bullshit thrown their way when things go wrong. Patience, my friends.  :cool:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/xNy2Scn.png[/img]

Player avatar

Alex Send PM

subscriber

Just as a note, the game was back up while the site was still down after the first day, but anyone who visited any URL besides the homepage would have had trouble getting the client to load. Everything should be sorted now though, and I'd like to thank all of you for your patience.