It's time to go back to original Wilderness settings.

Player avatar

nefrostoom Send PM

I do not approve.

~Neff!zL

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

hulkamaanio said:

ogjuice said:

I cant even believe were talking about this... Lets add more restrictions to wilderness pk and have the remaining 8-12 loyal pkers leave the server and then they can just farm fort and fish swordies all day and have unlimited supplies with no one to sell them too...

The wildy state we are in are because of the exact wildy settings we have right now that work for the 8-12 "loyal pkers" and kills all the fun for others.

Couldn't be further from the truth.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

hulkamaanio said:

Pic of 3 retards in action of killing the wild:

https://i.imgur.com/pBwU4uV.png

i HAVE to fight 1vs3 to even get any action, thats just because there are no ''real'' pkers left and all we're left with are bunch of pussies who are scared to lose pixels, nothing else. Those guys aren't multiers you're fighting, you could login a second account to catch yourself and keep the action going... or, if that doesn't suit you, head over to the 1v1 area? Something wrong with it aswell?

Just like when ''everyone'' wanted a 1v1 area, 1ip zones, etc and never actually used them, this is the same bs. You might have 5 players enjoying these RSC settings where 50 doesn't, and the ones who quit will not come back to that shit. There have been TONS of suggestions to make wildy better but just because the staff doesn't understand them, they think they're bad or wont work or whatever.

As an example, a small thing as ''walking and casting'' being able to cast and keep walking, people who moved over to turnip when they offered rev xfers, got really upset just because that didn't work flawlessly over there. With ''RSC'' settings you would have to literally wait a second to move after casting. And you're wrong about it takes more skill to cast on a slow cast timer than fast one, just proves you don't know what you're talking about. Have the cast timer at 1 sec and fight one of the best casters, and they'll beat you probably, or someone else, by 20-30 casts, whereas if its slower it would be pretty even, the cast timer was slower back in the days and everyone complained about it. People dont want to revert back to the things that didn't work.

Why don't you get rid of clue scrolls, equipment tab, notes, custom items, custom sprites, teleports, xp rates and whatever else that there wasnt in RSC? THOSE are the things that keeps players either in turnip or playing one of the 2 replica servers with 10 players together, not the wildy settings. Idk how you guys can be so lost about this shit. But by all means, try this, and just as ''everyone'' says they want 1IP wildy/fort do that aswell, and see for yourself how much more ''active'' the wildy will get.

Last edited by Jauroo (1 Oct 2019 19:10)

Player avatar

hulkamaanio Send PM

subscriber

Jauroo said:

hulkamaanio said:

ogjuice said:

I cant even believe were talking about this... Lets add more restrictions to wilderness pk and have the remaining 8-12 loyal pkers leave the server and then they can just farm fort and fish swordies all day and have unlimited supplies with no one to sell them too...

The wildy state we are in are because of the exact wildy settings we have right now that work for the 8-12 "loyal pkers" and kills all the fun for others.

What's the truth then? It's the perfect setting for lonely pkers?

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

hulkamaanio said:

Jauroo said:

hulkamaanio said:

No, and it Will never be perfect setting for lonely pkers,
because of discord not multi

There might be shitheads ganking with multi nowdays too but i havent seen it in a Long time *cought queeny*

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

hulkamaanio said:

Jauroo said:

hulkamaanio said:

Yup, harder to be maged to death by a team. Plus nerfing magic makes pures more viable.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

hulkamaanio said:

Jauroo said:

Yup, harder to be maged to death by a team. Plus nerfing magic makes pures more viable.

~K!zL

You think making 1 cast less per round is going to make your terrible accounts now win vs accounts they still can't hit and multi rangers

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nyx said:

KizL said:

hulkamaanio said:

~K!zL

You think making 1 cast less per round is going to make your terrible accounts now win vs accounts they still can't hit and multi rangers

If you'd ever like to talk on discord just message me. I'd love to have hot sensual discourse with you bb.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Nyx said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

If you'd ever like to talk on discord just message me. I'd love to have hot sensual discourse with you bb.

~K!zL

No thought of you actually logging in the game then

Last edited by Nyx (2 Oct 2019 08:58)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

hulkamaanio Send PM

subscriber

imRonald said:

+1 lets kill the wilderness even more

Salty boy. Are you ever gonna tell that you don't multi lonely pkers again? big_smile

"You attacked my afkers i'll always multipk u" - Nice excuses, don't speak in public that you don't multi pk lonely pkers.

Player avatar

Lionel Send PM

-

Last edited by Lionel (3 Oct 2019 21:07)

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

hulkamaanio said:

imRonald said:

Salty boy. Are you ever gonna tell that you don't multi lonely pkers again? big_smile

"You attacked my afkers i'll always multipk u" - Nice excuses, don't speak in public that you don't multi pk lonely pkers.

You attack my trainers inside castle and expect me to give you a fair 1v1? Everyone knows i give 1v1s, but anyone that attack my trainers is getting multied when im online. Have fun standing below castle watching my accounts killing rats.

Player avatar

hulkamaanio Send PM

subscriber

imRonald said:

hulkamaanio said:

imRonald said:

You attack my trainers inside castle and expect me to give you a fair 1v1? Everyone knows i give 1v1s, but anyone that attack my trainers is getting multied when im online. Have fun standing below castle watching my accounts killing rats.

Point proven why the wildy is dead, you'll always find an excuse same goes for others.

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

Yep to many cryfaces doesnt see why they get multied. Attack my trainers and get banned. Now go make another topic based on wilderness cus you suck pking cryface.

Last edited by imRonald (3 Oct 2019 21:27)

Player avatar

hulkamaanio Send PM

subscriber

imRonald said:

Yep to many cryfaces doesnt see why they get multied. Attack my trainers and get banned. Now go keep make another topic based on wilderness cus you suck pking cryface.

Hmm, out of 3 fights on 2 I got away, on a server where you basically can't miss a catch with ur def boys, since it's so easy. Everytime you attack too early but on dis ez server u can recover, but yet u failed twice lel. No skill, ppl like you are reason wildy is dead for ppl who cba training 1000 accs. At least now you took of the mask and wrote in the forum how it is rofl. Rest is up to admins, if they wanna keep it ez for multiers or make it decent for every1.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

hulkamaanio said:

imRonald said:

Yep to many cryfaces doesnt see why they get multied. Attack my trainers and get banned. Now go keep make another topic based on wilderness cus you suck pking cryface.

Hmm, out of 3 fights on 2 I got away, on a server where you basically can't miss a catch with ur def boys, since it's so easy. Everytime you attack too early but on dis ez server u can recover, but yet u failed twice lel. No skill, ppl like you are reason wildy is dead for ppl who cba training 1000 accs. At least now you took of the mask and wrote in the forum how it is rofl. Rest is up to admins, if they wanna keep it ez for multiers or make it decent for every1.

Lul he's mad that ppl attack his training accounts when hes taking up the whole damn thing. Then gets salty and multis rofl cuuuuuuck. Your kind is what ruins rscr.

~K!zL

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

I didnt use any def noob against you, i used a 30 and 40 deffer. Wild is dead cus noobs like you aint interest fighting pkers, but rather kill a trainer. As soon as someone fights you back, you instantly run down or try use npcs to escape. Imagine killing a trainer and crying like a kid when when i log on 2 accounts.

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

If you want a fair fight, you dont start off killing trainers, then expect to get a 1v1. Now QQ more and suck my dick.

Last edited by imRonald (3 Oct 2019 21:33)

Player avatar

hulkamaanio Send PM

subscriber

After u've multied plenty of times, you expect ppl to stay at castle to fight u, where the rest of ur accs are parked? If I scroll up I can see that the multiers started QQ'ing when I pointed out the obvious in the first post:)

Player avatar

hulkamaanio Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

hulkamaanio said:

imRonald said:

Lul he's mad that ppl attack his training accounts when hes taking up the whole damn thing. Then gets salty and multis rofl cuuuuuuck. Your kind is what ruins rscr.

~K!zL

IKR, 4 chars at castle, 4 chars at dark wizards right now, but you shouldn't touch or u will be multied big_smile