Ruining experience..

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

I've seen so many new players having 5-6+ fishing accs running half the day..I mean come on this server is truly bogus if owners allow this...

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nerdy Send PM

subscriber

skillystr said:

I've seen so many new players having 5-6+ fishing accs running half the day..I mean come on this server is truly bogus if owners allow this...

A lot of people here are jobless - and will literally play all day long.  You will find an occasional bot.. but more rhan likely - just someone with a lot of free time.

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

wtf? do the same yourself if u have a problem with it ....?

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Always found 2 sufficient enough

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

skillystr said:

Exactly why multis are dumb.  I feel for you man.  Multis are bad for economy cuz flooding of the market.  Get rid of multis.  You'll be doing the no lifers a favor cuz maybe they will do something more productive with their lives and not waste away.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

market isnt flooded though and they aint bots, dont see what the problem is.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

What would be a "fair" limit on multiboxing?

I mined to 99 on my main and to 85 on my miners all at the same time, I could have turned around and sold the 70k coal but I needed most of it for my 99 smithing on main. I think i would have raged if someone told me I couldn't train those chars to the top of my ability. Then again, I could see how 6 multifishers could be bringing extra fishies into the game no one will buy.

We don't have plans to limit multiboxing any time soon, but we'll hear out any arguments about it to see if we should reconsider.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

At the same time, with PK increasing, those extra fish are keeping the prices somewhat lower.

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Billy said:

What would be a "fair" limit on multiboxing?

I mined to 99 on my main and to 85 on my miners all at the same time, I could have turned around and sold the 70k coal but I needed most of it for my 99 smithing on main. I think i would have raged if someone told me I couldn't train those chars to the top of my ability. Then again, I could see how 6 multifishers could be bringing extra fishies into the game no one will buy.

We don't have plans to limit multiboxing any time soon, but we'll hear out any arguments about it to see if we should reconsider.

I think it's a matter of what you want the server to be.  Do you want 50 people who do nothing but play rs all day or do you want 200 people who play as their life allows?

If you don't limit multilogging, the people who don't have time to play all day get discoraged because it takes an inordinate amount of time to get anything worthwhile (flats chars, rares, holiday stuff, etc.).  Your choice, really but I would hope you would want to be less exclusive than you are set up currently.

Let's face it, the people who multi do so because they can.  If you eliminate multis those people will stay because they're addicted and have got nowhere else to go or anything else to do.  Cater to the new blood, I say.

Being perfectly sincere here.

Last edited by Eww Bald (26 May 2018 23:13)

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Nerdy Send PM

subscriber

I mean, multi's outside of the wild - who cares? If they're not botting, and running 5-6.. that could take a bit of effort.. and if they want to put in the effort -- who cares?

Especially in the sense that you can also do the same exact thing.

Last edited by Nerdy (27 May 2018 00:49)

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Nerdy said:

I mean, multi's outside of the wild - who cares? If they're not botting, and running 5-6.. that could take a bit of effort.. and if they want to put in the effort -- who cares?

It matters because it fks with the whole eqilibrulium of the game.

I can't do exactly the same thing cuz I simply don't have the time to fk around with a game to that extent.  Is that so hard to believe?  What the hell do you all do all day lol???

Player avatar

Nerdy Send PM

subscriber

Eww Bald said:

Nerdy said:

I can't do exactly the same thing cuz I simply don't have the time to fk around with a game to that extent.  Is that so hard to believe?  What the hell do you all do all day lol???

What do I do all day? I multi-task, mostly.  If that was a personal jab, I have some fun facts, a) I am full time as a Senior Analyst at Dell | EMC2, b) I am a full time student on a cloud computing track, c) I am a full time daddy who has 4 kiddos, d) I still interact with friends, family, and my church with events and outings, e) I don't moan on forums and not play the game, I play it to the extent I can and enjoy it.. if you're not enjoying it - then quit or take a break dude.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Eww Bald said:

Nerdy said:

Sorry man but your argument doesn't make any sense. Think about it. The guy that goes to the gym all day gets stronger than you, the guy that reads all day has a much larger spectrum of knowledge than you, the guy that spends all day chasing girls gets more ass than you, and the guy that plays rscr all day has better characters and items than you....you can't do anything to combat someone who has time to play all day, whether he multi-logs or not, which is where your argument is falling flat and not making any sense. I can see where you're coming from and yes it could potentially screw up the market but so far things look pretty good to me. Swordfish are around 425 gp ea which gets expensive quick PKing really, the price is not at "rock bottom" by any means.

People that can stand to fish on 6 characters at one time deserve the benefit anyway. I run two 99 fishers at one time and I can only stand to fish about 1,000 fish before I get sick of it and log off for the day. So much damn clicking and concentrating on who the hell is doing what, and that's with just two....

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

70% of pkers dont skill and need swordfish to pk so yeah more the merrier

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

Eww Bald said:

Seems like your mind is set on expressing the same twisted point everytime. If you can play on one client and have the capability and opportunity to play on 2 more, but you don't, then that's your loss, not others.

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Rsc&moto Send PM

Buying 25k swordies 400ea

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

Eww Bald said:

Nerdy said:

You don't have time to multi fish but want and have time to play on original RSC rates and time to cry about every single damn thing on forums yet you don't even play the game?

People multi because they do NOT have time to sit and fish 2 hours for 1k swordfish just to waste that on 1 hour whilst pking. They rather use multiple accounts doing so, so they can pk longer, OR sell the swordies to the pkers and earn some good GP themselves.

If someone wants to go trough the effort of training 7 ingame accounts at once, non wildy, doing whatever the hell they like, just let them. They need to work more for that.

Last edited by Jauro2 (27 May 2018 11:05)

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

Jauro2 said:

Eww Bald said:

Nerdy said:

You don't have time to multi fish but want and have time to play on original RSC rates and time to cry about every single damn thing on forums yet you don't even play the game?

People multi because they do NOT have time to sit and fish 2 hours for 1k swordfish just to waste that on 1 hour whilst pking. They rather use multiple accounts doing so, so they can pk longer, OR sell the swordies to the pkers and earn some good GP themselves.

If someone wants to go trough the effort of training 7 ingame accounts at once, non wildy, doing whatever the hell they like, just let them. They need to work more for that.

Player avatar

C L A W S Send PM

lol.. im assuming ur talking about me? cause i was doing it yesturday.. idk if u dont like the idea of it or u think im a bot, mods can bot check me all they like and i can provide visual evidence but.. why fish on 1 client when u can fish on 6 and get 6x the fish? im a pker and i NEED swordfish to pk with..

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

Synbios said:

The guy that goes to the gym all day gets stronger than you, the guy that reads all day has a much larger spectrum of knowledge than you, the guy that spends all day chasing girls gets more ass than you, and the guy that plays rscr all day has better characters and items than you