Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

3o5 said:

Eww Bald said:

JediMindTrix said:

who are you?

Someone who is smarter THEN you lol.

Than*

Unfortunate that I have to explain my joke but the reason I put THEN in caps is because I was quoting the sig of the vent crew guy and pointing out that it was incorrect.  So the irony is that in the sig he says he's smarter yet he uses then and than interchangeably or at least then incorrectly, which is an indicator that he is in fact not smart. 

Everyone get it now?  Pay attention!

Last edited by Eww Bald (3 May 2018 23:20)

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Joeyblue Send PM

DMM2_Participant

I'm in this post

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

KizL said:

-1 vets are cancer. New ppl is who you want not the dick bags who want catered too.

~K!zL

The truth is, theres hardly any new people starting RSC. It's been 95% the same players who has played throughout all the servers. There might come 5 new people as where 50 old players quit. That's the group you need to get back. WITH the new people.

Who would have known that you would be against getting more people into the server. Once again. big_smile

Player avatar

poo fingers Send PM

KizL said:

-1 vets are cancer. New ppl is who you want not the dick bags who want catered too.

~K!zL

Yet another worthless post, from a worthless player.

~Insert Faggotry Here

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

poo fingers said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

~Insert Faggotry Here

^ lol he mad. How's them slurs coming along inbred?

wonder what emoo kid you are. The cancer is coming in like wild fire.

Get ready for all the cool kids quitting cause the dick bags who love botting and spamming hateful shit flow in.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

KizL said:

~K!zL

Agreed.  Yeah sure, most people on here played rsc originally but the "vets" are the people who have pked on this server for years and yeah, they're dick bags for the most part and think they've got big skills cuz they, after 20 years have figured out how to catch.  Whoopdie Doo lol.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

Hi Its mike Send PM

KizL said:

poo fingers said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

~Insert Faggotry Here

Get ready for all the cool kids quitting cause the dick bags who love botting and spamming hateful shit flow in.

~K!zL

hey babes, love it when we make you leave another server you wasted your life on <3

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

KizL said:

poo fingers said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

~Insert Faggotry Here

~K!zL

Aren't you a cool kid when all you want to do is grind 16 hours a day on a 1x exp rate on a 17 year old 2d game playing with the 2 others who feel the same? Damn sure

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Jauro2 said:

KizL said:

poo fingers said:

~Insert Faggotry Here

~K!zL

Aren't you a cool kid when all you want to do is grind 16 hours a day on a 1x exp rate on a 17 year old 2d game playing with the 2 others who feel the same? Damn sure

Actually no, I don't want to grind on a x1 server you moron. Those are like 4 years ago talking points pleb.

And to MIKE HI BOTTER/RWTer from turnip!

~K!zL

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

KizL said:

Jauro2 said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

Actually no, I don't want to grind on a x1 server you moron. Those are like 4 years ago talking points pleb.

~K!zL

Well good you have finally realized that it's pointless to do so. I hope soon you realize what would be best for the RSC Community and for the server too, it's not going to last for ages anymore.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Jauro2 said:

KizL said:

Jauro2 said:

~K!zL

Well good you have finally realized that it's pointless to do so. I hope soon you realize what would be best for the RSC Community and for the server too, it's not going to last for ages anymore.

Yea unless its the scum that shouldn't even be allowed in.

BUILD THE WALL DON'T LET IN THE BOTTERS THE RWTer AND THE HATE SPEECH NAZIS!

Aka turnip kids.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

KizL said:

Jauro2 said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

Yea unless its the scum that shouldn't even be allowed in.

BUILD THE WALL DON'T LET IN THE BOTTERS THE RWTer AND THE HATE SPEECH NAZIS!

Aka turnip kids.

~K!zL

Didn't you play big bird at some point too tongue? doesn't that make u a turnip kid? Delete your accounts !! big_smile

Last edited by Jauro2 (6 May 2018 21:45)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I played Lukes when there wasn't anything else to play and he basically destroyed RSCA. I never played Dustins shit.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

KizL said:

I played Lukes when there wasn't anything else to play and he basically destroyed RSCA. I never played Dustins shit.

~K!zL

Fair enuf. But back then there were way more servers tbh and they were pretty fun to play on, with hundreds of more players, good old days

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

~K!zL

It was turnip & RSCA. I choosed turnip due to the population & xp rates.

I didn't want to do RSCA due to the exp rates. Otherwise it was the most populated server with 350+ players online daily.
turnip had around 150-200. I was mod for a year, played but youthjail kept me away. Was fun times, then turnip, kingpk projectp2p etc came out a bit later... Fun times..

But RSC is indeed a dead game.

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

Trupk3r said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

It was cornflakes & RSCA. I choosed cornflakes due to the population & xp rates.

I didn't want to do RSCA due to the exp rates. Otherwise it was the most populated server with 350+ players online daily.
cornflakes had around 150-200. I was mod for a year, played but youthjail kept me away. Was fun times, then cornflakes, kingpk projectp2p etc came out a bit later... Fun times..

Those were the days eh

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Jauro2 said:

Trupk3r said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

It was cornflakes & RSCA. I choosed cornflakes due to the population & xp rates.

cornflakes had around 150-200. I was mod for a year, played but youthjail kept me away. Was fun times, then cornflakes, kingpk projectp2p etc came out a bit later... Fun times..

Those were the days eh

It indeed was.. But sadly this is a dead game which new generation kids or whatever rs2 ppl will never try.. So IT wont never grow which is sad.
I hope it did, and I don't know what to do...

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Sosa Send PM

DMM2_PKer

kizl doesn't even play rsc hasn't for about 2 years, just goes on every servers forums to downvote good ideas on the hope that rsc dies. Ignore him please. quit feeding the troll

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5EbruRm.jpg[/img]
*beta tester *combat formula tester *first to slay whiteboy 3x in a row *first to kill someone with a pickaxe *first ironman in legends guild *first to dismantle swordpire *first pk in rscr

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s5KdyZE.png[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Trupk3r said:

Jauro2 said:

Trupk3r said:

Those were the days eh

It indeed was.. But sadly this is a dead game which new generation kids or whatever rs2 ppl will never try.. So IT wont never grow which is sad.

I've been saying it for about 2 years now..

New graphics but look similar to these. New name and better ways to move using phone and casting.
Keep the 3 hit and catching style and all the skills.

Change armour names and all the other small things needed to make a new game that can actually be advertised on all the big communities, Google Play and Itunes LEGALLY.

Till then its going to dwindle farther and farther.

I'd even help design it and advertise a fuck ton.

Please n0m lets make the dream real and keep RSC alive.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (7 May 2018 05:55)

Player avatar

Jauro2 Send PM

Trupk3r said:

Jauro2 said:

Trupk3r said:

Those were the days eh

Yeah exactly, people gotta face it that this is a dying game and wont be here forever, which is whatever it takes u need to try and get everyone on same server. I hope Pyru and n0m would merge their servers but thats something that would never happen lol