The 1 ip rule in wild is fucked up

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

kenshin666 said:

GLeU said:

Pegi said:

the difference here is that there's no logical reason to have multilogging disabled and the people who are against it, are the ones who ain't capable of doing it. your suggestions and "opinions" about the possibility of having following pet or some shit were so stupid, that your opinion became so irrelevant without even reading your posts.

do you even understand that i'd be in the line of people who would get their asses whooped by multiloggers nowdays because i wouldn't even have 2nd account to back it off? the difference there between me, you and most of the people is the fact that im not trying to suggest things for my own benefit unlike all of you. if there's no logical reason behind any suggestion, im instatly against it and vice versa.

so now gleu, since dry january is almost over, how about you starting mcdonalds'less february?

Nobody cares. You don't play here.

^ rekt

And afking multiple accounts isn't skill its being a fucking nerd.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (28 Jan 2017 02:03)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

KizL said:

kenshin666 said:

GLeU said:

Nobody cares. You don't play here.

^ rekt

And afking multiple accounts isn't skill its being a fucking nerd.

~K!zL

the difference here that you've been playing for 15 years non-stop, meanwhile i did play for 3-4 years.

talk about being a nerd lmao.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

Pegi said:

GLeU said:

Pegi said:

this is 100% correct.

isn't that exactly what kills PK'ing more than it promotes? if at that moment, you don't have anybody else on and there's couple possible enemies, all you can do is to basically log out. if multilogging was available, then you could try atleast challenge them.

multilogging = teaming with yourself = disabled
teaming = not disabled.

just makes no sense.

is it our fault that rscrevolution designed this game way too easy so it's actually possible to PK with 2 or more accounts at once? also, i find it funny how you're probably using more than 1 client to make money but you can't accept it when it comes to PK'ing which again, is hypocrite as hell.

i don't get owned when multilogging is available, as im the sole reason there's a rule for it.

what was that phrase you and your turnip cronies use to say to me when id make posts effecting the game? oh yes, "you dont play here so your opinion doesnt matter". piss off kid.

the difference here is that there's no logical reason to have multilogging disabled and the people who are against it, are the ones who ain't capable of doing it. your suggestions and "opinions" about the possibility of having following pet or some shit were so stupid, that your opinion became so irrelevant without even reading your posts.

do you even understand that i'd be in the line of people who would get their asses whooped by multiloggers nowdays because i wouldn't even have 2nd account to back it off? the difference there between me, you and most of the people is the fact that im not trying to suggest things for my own benefit unlike all of you. if there's no logical reason behind any suggestion, im instatly against it and vice versa.

so now gleu, since dry january is almost over, how about you starting mcdonalds'less february?

Pegis right, pking is now like a deathmatching and more teaming than ever.

Last edited by Teemu (28 Jan 2017 02:29)

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

+1

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

ITT: crying bitches who don't get their way.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Unknownpure Send PM

subscriber

I was just about to start a long, very long post about my thoughts about this, but I changed my mind when I read N0ms post saying like: "hey guys, look here!! The kills in wildy have increased alot!!!"

Nom, first of all... How good view do you have about the wilderness?
How often you check out the PK activity live?
Can you tell how many of all those kills in that statictis is 33s? (edge wildy 1)
Can you tell how the action at CASTLE is last months?
All the times I've seen you online have you been standing AFK in EDGE, Yes, I'm the biggest "Edge sitter" on this server.
(Not meant to be personal or bad attitude, or negtive....but I'm just tired of all cr*p going on right now, I'm pretty sure RSCR currently isn't sailing in the correct direction right now, I've spoke to alot of peoples who shares my thoughts...

Ex, you're fking up original p hats and say "People who farm 10 hours to get those 25k tokens DESERV A PARTY HAT!" - What about all other players who'd work their ass off for 1-2 year to finally get their first p hats, next week even completley new players running around with 5 hats..
- What do you think all the grinders think about your action? Why not just be happy with the canes for that event?

Ex2, during this x-mas event and the previos even you're doing all you can to make Pots/herbs/Rune/dragon items etc etc completley worthlesss.. - What do you think all grinders or "money cows"  think about seeing their items become wortthless? (I See you point doing lots of pk supplies to make more action to wildy, thats good, but hey, it has to be some kind of limits?)

Ex3 You are doing everything you can to remove Gps from the game (2m for deathdetination at a bank, edge usually.... heeey, whats the meaning with the timer and no teleporting from edge? To gear up the  account and run to for example castle takes 1 minut, I've clocked. usually I'll run into that guy who killed me at around wildy 5-6 and be able to kill him  - remove timer, or remove deathdestination, That's just a false saftey in this case...
1m to color canes, 500k capes, GPS to change team clans etc etc, you are splashing out items, makes them "worthless" then you now want to cover upfor your action by removing GPS from the game???
I dont know how you want this server/economy to look like, I'd gladly see a post where you answer such questions, so we all can discuss it together, and not wake up by another cold shower..

Ex4.. You are saying multilogging destroy the pking.. HEY, I did never ever see any timer in Real RSC..
I call this timer: "THE BIGGEST BUGG IN RSC'S HISTORY."
You gotta have in mind that MOST of the players who're pking nowdays, 2017, is doing it because they want action, 3 hit, catch, play the game.. NOT for the items!
I See your point A FEW peoples cryies because they got multied and cant loot, which are thouse guys in general??  (Yes, Peoples who maybe only play on 1-2 accounts, and cant do the same theirself cause of that) If they REALLY see this as a problem, they can easily sovle thre problem by marking a few more account themself, it's so fast leveling on this server so it should be the biggest problem in the world, if it still is, I recomend them to buy a few extra towels then come to me and cry telling me they couldnt loot because someone multied them I WILL PERSONALY give them the full items loot from my own bank.

Well, sorry for alot of OT's above.... Back to Wildy...
Since you putted the timer in wildy ALOT of the most active pkers and players on the server, including me have almost stopped pking.
I'm used to "parking account castle, *hate if you want to, cry if you want to*
The +  with players like me (there was ALOT of guys who was doing the same)
Me and them just LOVE IT, WE GET .A.C.T.I.O.N.  -ALL THE TIME- !!!
For example, im used to have around 15-20 accounts parked at castle, from level 3-123.
Everytime a level 40 for example come to castle looking for action - i'll log on a acc around lvl 40, etc.
= They come for action, they get action. ALL HAPPY! I log on another acc around lvl 40 to continue the fight, either he loves it, or he go crying he got multied ( As I said above, if this happen to you, no matter who killed you, come to me and I'll give you pk items with was included in the loot right in your hands, from my personal bank)

The most fun pking I've been involved in was when alot of us "multiloggers" pked at castle against eac others teams.
We started at like level 10 accounts, then 20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100,110 and so on, it was insane action during these periods.. Out of my 15-20 accounts i may died with 8-10 of them, and got somewhere close to that many kills aswell, BLOODBATH!! big_smile well, I AM NOT SAYING I RECOMEND THIS STYLE OF PKING, BECUASE I KNOW IT WILL BE PROBLEMS FOR NEW PLAYERS AND THOSE WHO ONLY HAVE A FEW ACCS.

But Heey, 1 minut timer.... If im at castle with a level 50 account and suddently a lvl 90 come to see if there is any action
- no usually not. To make him stay at castle for 1 minute so I can log on my 90 account to give action I'll have to spoil my 90 account "Heey dude, Wait, I'll be here in 1 minute...timer..."

Short Summary... ( Wilderness, not going OT)
Me, and alot of the most active pkers on this server ive spoke to Vore for a 10-15 sec timer, but still ONLY 1 IP (or well... 2 IP somehow  to make it possible holding HS and pk at the same time on other acc, and maybe 2 IP for sharing exps in party, I dont really got a good solution for this right now, will get back here...)
That give a little time or the guy who got a kill to loot the valueble items, AND the oppertunity to run away if he see someone's logging in close behind him.

And in the other direction... We, the players who have worked our asses of to training 20 pkers to park at castle to ALWAYS be able to give and take action in all the FUN, PKING, ACTION... - How fun do you think it is to run up/down/up/down/up/down Castle-Edge for ex. with all those accounts when they all have 1 minute timer...?
That's the reason why me, and lot of other guys dont pk anymore, sadly RSCR have lost a few very huge pkers, but You/we can still get them back if something is being changed....
AND..... Don't forget that it's we, The "multiers" Who basically are paying a huge amount for this server costs by all subs we've bought to train our accounts, we dont deserv being "banned from pking" you know what I mean..

Don't forget, The only reason with my/ours post is to make this community to a better place, in a perfect world we all would feel it' all great, but that dosn't ecist as you know, but as long as we try to find the thin red line in the game most of us will be happy in the end!

I'm sorry for a long post and I did lost the thin red line a couple of time. ( I'll try my best edit afterwards)

Lastly I want to say, I LOVE YOU N0M, what you are doing to this server and us players is unforgiveble!

And of course Billy, Kleio and all the other mods you deserv a huge amount of cred for all your time and efford you put into the game!

Take Care guys!

Cheers!

Unknown Pure/Pkr Strong

Last edited by Unknownpure (28 Jan 2017 05:54)

Leader of Team "Tractor"
PK-EventMod->Contact me If you have Suggestions, etc..<-*Mod Uno*
-->It All Started 2001-->FOREVER<--Cheers R0onscape Brothers!<---
The One And Only! *Unknown Pure* *Pkr Strong* *Johnzzz*, Etc... Team Sweden<3

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

You don't log onto a 40 account when you see a 40 you'd get on a 50 don't lie. That's one of the main things it's NOT to you fucks about being even its about out afking/training someone because you're a fucking nerd who makes 50+ accounts.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (28 Jan 2017 05:47)

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Unknownpure said:

I was just about to start a long, very long post about my thoughts about this, but I changed my mind when I read N0ms post saying like: "hey guys, look here!! The kills in wildy have increased alot!!!"

Can you tell how many of all those kills in that statictis is 33s? (edge wildy 1)
All the times I've seen you online have you been standing AFK in EDGE, Yes, I'm the biggest "Edge sitter" on this server.
(Not meant to be personal or bad attitude, or negtive....but I'm just tired of all cr*p going on right now, I'm pretty sure RSCR currently isn't sailing in the correct direction right now, I've spoke to alot of peoples who shares my thoughts...

Ex, you're fking up original p hats and say "People who farm 10 hours to get those 25k tokens DESERV A PARTY HAT!" - What about all other players who'd work their ass off for 1-2 year to finally get their first p hats, next week even completley new players running around with 5 hats..
- What do you think all the grinders think about your action? Why not just be happy with the canes for that event?

Ex2, during this x-mas event and the previos even you're doing all you can to make Pots/herbs/Rune/dragon items etc etc completley worthlesss.. - What do you think all grinders or "money cows"  think about seeing their items become wortthless? (I See you point doing lots of pk supplies to make more action to wildy, thats good, but hey, it has to be some kind of limits?)

Ex3 You are doing everything you can to remove Gps from the game (2m for deathdetination at a bank, edge usually.... heeey, whats the meaning with the timer and no teleporting from edge? To gear up the  account and run to for example castle takes 1 minut, I've clocked. usually I'll run into that guy who killed me at around wildy 5-6 and be able to kill him  - remove timer, or remove deathdestination, That's just a false saftey in this case...
1m to color canes, 500k capes, GPS to change team clans etc etc, you are splashing out items, makes them "worthless" then you now want to cover upfor your action by removing GPS from the game???
I dont know how you want this server/economy to look like, I'd gladly see a post where you answer such questions, so we all can discuss it together, and not wake up by another cold shower..

Ex4.. You are saying multilogging destroy the pking.. HEY, I did never ever see any timer in Real RSC..
You gotta have in mind that MOST of the players who're pking nowdays, 2017, is doing it because they want action, 3 hit, catch, play the game.. NOT for the items!
I See your point A FEW peoples cryies because they got multied and cant loot, which are thouse guys in general??  (Yes, Peoples who maybe only play on 1-2 accounts, and cant do the same theirself cause of that) If they REALLY see this as a problem, they can easily sovle thre problem by marking a few more account themself, it's so fast leveling on this server so it should be the biggest problem in the world, if it still is, I recomend them to buy a few extra towels then come to me and cry telling me they couldnt loot because someone multied them I WILL PERSONALY give them the full items loot from my own bank.

Since you putted the timer in wildy ALOT of the most active pkers and players on the server, including me have almost stopped pking.
For example, im used to have around 15-20 accounts parked at castle, from level 3-123.
Everytime a level 40 for example come to castle looking for action - i'll log on a acc around lvl 40, etc.
= They come for action, they get action. ALL HAPPY! I log on another acc around lvl 40 to continue the fight, either he loves it, or he go crying he got multied ( As I said above, if this happen to you, no matter who killed you, come to me and I'll give you pk items with was included in the loot right in your hands, from my personal bank)

The most fun pking I've been involved in was when alot of us "multiloggers" pked at castle against eac others teams.
We started at like level 10 accounts, then 20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100,110 and so on, it was insane action during these periods.. Out of my 15-20 accounts i may died with 8-10 of them, and got somewhere close to that many kills aswell, BLOODBATH!! big_smile well, I AM NOT SAYING I RECOMEND THIS STYLE OF PKING, BECUASE I KNOW IT WILL BE PROBLEMS FOR NEW PLAYERS AND THOSE WHO ONLY HAVE A FEW ACCS.

But Heey, 1 minut timer.... If im at castle with a level 50 account and suddently a lvl 90 come to see if there is any action
- no usually not. To make him stay at castle for 1 minute so I can log on my 90 account to give action I'll have to spoil my 90 account "Heey dude, Wait, I'll be here in 1 minute...timer..."

Me, and alot of the most active pkers on this server ive spoke to Vore for a 10-15 sec timer, but still ONLY 1 IP (or well... 2 IP somehow  to make it possible holding HS and pk at the same time on other acc, and maybe 2 IP for sharing exps in party, I dont really got a good solution for this right now, will get back here...)
That give a little time or the guy who got a kill to loot the valueble items, AND the oppertunity to run away if he see someone's logging in close behind him.

And in the other direction... We, the players who have worked our asses of to training 20 pkers to park at castle to ALWAYS be able to give and take action in all the FUN, PKING, ACTION... - How fun do you think it is to run up/down/up/down/up/down Castle-Edge for ex. with all those accounts when they all have 1 minute timer...?
That's the reason why me, and lot of other guys dont pk anymore, sadly RSCR have lost a few very huge pkers, but You/we can still get them back if something is being changed....
AND..... Don't forget that it's we, The "multiers" Who basically are paying a huge amount for this server costs by all subs we've bought to train our accounts, we dont deserv being "banned from pking" you know what I mean..

Don't forget, The only reason with my/ours post is to make this community to a better place, in a perfect world we all would feel it' all great, but that dosn't ecist as you know, but as long as we try to find the thin red line in the game most of us will be happy in the end!

I'm sorry for a long post and I did lost the thin red line a couple of time. ( I'll try my best edit afterwards)

Lastly I want to say, I LOVE YOU N0M, what you are doing to this server and us players is unforgiveble!

And of course Billy, Kleio and all the other mods you deserv a huge amount of cred for all your time and efford you put into the game!

Take Care guys!

Cheers!

Unknown Pure/Pkr Strong

Really though? Cheaper pk supplies has done great things, i cant see how someone who is wealthy would understand that... saying what hes done is unforgivable is just plain over dramatic bs i mean really i dont understand why these fake pixels are that important to some to hoard in vast amounts and bitch about how they cant make more.... also please check that feed and dont assume its mostly 33s the majority of the 33s are few wealthy players who can afford to lose a fuck ton of r2hs

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

Unknownpure said:

Take Care guys!

Cheers!

Unknown Pure/Pkr Strong

+1

i will agree with a lot of what you said here. but I DO NOT AGREE WITH PILING YOUR OWN ACCOUNT AFTER YOU DIED. seriously that is the biggest load of shit. YOU FUCKING DIED. accept your damn fate, and dont pull that piling jumping bullshit with a second account. I dont give a fuck what your reason is, because its unacceptable. its that pathetic bullshit that is the reason why we have this 1ip rule bullshit.

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

Maddog jamie said:

Unknownpure said:

Take Care guys!

Cheers!

Unknown Pure/Pkr Strong

+1

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

GLeU said:

Maddog jamie said:

Unknownpure said:

Take Care guys!

Cheers!

Unknown Pure/Pkr Strong

+1

i will agree with a lot of what you said here. but I DO NOT AGREE WITH PILING YOUR OWN ACCOUNT AFTER YOU DIED. seriously that is the biggest load of shit. YOU FUCKING DIED. accept your damn fate, and dont pull that piling jumping bullshit with a second account. I dont give a fuck what your reason is, because its unacceptable. its that pathetic bullshit that is the reason why we have this 1ip rule bullshit.

I love it when someone comes pj me on another acc, cause when i kill the second acc i feel like a beast (yea i know im nerd).

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

herrr derrr i can train more accounts then you so i win. herrrr derrr. Shit pker.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Billy, 15 Jan 2016 said:

Ideally you would be able to have any number of chars in wildy as long as they can't be on the same load screen as any other of the characters. I'll talk to n0m about the feasibility of that or of a more sensitive limit.

n0m, 26 Jan 2016 said:

What if we changed the system to allow you to go to wildy, but you are blocked to walk anywhere near your other characters. You wouldn't be allowed to go closer than 24 squares to your other characters, and you are blocked to login if you try to login within that radius.

This is the best of both worlds, no? Multi in wild, have chars all over in different spots, train and PK to your heart's desire, but parking and multilogging still a thing of the past insofar as it would never affect any given PvP.

Yeah! but do it already!

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

KizL said:

herrr derrr i can train more accounts then you so i win. herrrr derrr. Shit pker.

~K!zL

Why u even care, u dont even play.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

Billy said:

Billy, 15 Jan 2016 said:

Ideally you would be able to have any number of chars in wildy as long as they can't be on the same load screen as any other of the characters. I'll talk to n0m about the feasibility of that or of a more sensitive limit.

n0m, 26 Jan 2016 said:

What if we changed the system to allow you to go to wildy, but you are blocked to walk anywhere near your other characters. You wouldn't be allowed to go closer than 24 squares to your other characters, and you are blocked to login if you try to login within that radius.

This is the best of both worlds, no? Multi in wild, have chars all over in different spots, train and PK to your heart's desire, but parking and multilogging still a thing of the past insofar as it would never affect any given PvP.

Yeah! but do it already!

I'd be excited  to give this a try

All I care about is people can't PJ their own account INSTANTLY after death. That shit is not PKing

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Stolt Archer said:

Billy said:

Yeah! but do it already!

I'd be excited  to give this a try

All I care about is people can't PJ their own account INSTANTLY after death. That shit is not PKing

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Unknownpure said:

that is the best type of PK i'v ever had as well. it was intense, it included tons of action and it was different kind of accounts instead of just couple certain ones. in RSC PK'ing worked if it was like this, without people having multiple accounts but here in 2017 when PK'ing community is pretty small, it just doesn't. in my opinion, PK'ing would be way more active if people could just have all the accounts they ever wanted to, PK supplies would be very cheap and people wouldn't need to worry too much about dying. actually, whole PK'ing scene should be seperated from other things and think it as an own kind of "game". we gotta remember PK'ing is still core of this game and if it's active, whole server in general is active. let people have those accounts, let them have their dream PK'ers and it creates an even playfield for everyone. it don't need to be so serious all the time, just get your accounts, go PK like a mad man and alot of the bodies on the ground. i don't know why it needs to be so limited with all the grinding etc.

we could do a beta test about having a completely different server where you can create an account with whatever stats you want, have PK supplies for free and then compare it to action in here. if it's way more populated, i think it wouldn't be bad idea to boost this game as well. as i said, seperate PK'ing scene from the other part of the game and let see if there's actually people PK'ing or not.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

The problem for me wasnt multilogging.  Multi all u guys want.  The thing that really turned off new players and trainers in wild was parked chars.  Made the wild useless.  Except for like 5 people who had a flat parked at every decent training spot potted pray/mage ready just needed to log in and attack.  That shits dirty as hell.  Imo bring back multi but find a way to eliminate parked chars. 

Since it's all mainly pkers posting in here I made a topic a month or 2 ago. http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=10573&p=2  What do you guys think? Maybe make it so the rotation is one side multi log and the other side not.  (switches every 24hours).  Or if you log out it takes u to random spot in wildy? It was never a big thing imo when you got teamed by a guy multiing.  Big deal teams happen.  It was the places people placed there unlimited amounts of flats to kill trainers and new people that was the issue.

Last edited by Tjd9 (28 Jan 2017 15:49)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Maddog jamie said:

Teemu said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

+1

I do play every day you fuck face. I just don't flats pk.

Cause its gay AF.

16423035_10154541430259775_2017619402334099733_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=8fff2930bbc70195f3e2da3891fde519&oe=594AF214

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (29 Jan 2017 00:15)

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

KizL said:

Maddog jamie said:

Teemu said:

+1

I do play every day you fuck face. I just don't flats pk.

Cause its gay AF.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ … e=594AF214

~K!zL

Someones mad.