RSCRTools 2.1 update, Android App release!

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Our community member Honour has just released a new update and Android App of his creation, RSCRTools!

It's a superb app for looking up any information that you may need regarding combat training, skilling and questing, without the need to go to multiple websites for information! Everything is customised to work with our server!

Please read about it here: http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8441, Android App is available on Google Play! Computer versions are released for PC and Mac.

Last edited by Kleio (22 Nov 2016 15:57)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Oo that's going to get some new players for sure.

+1

:edit: I just was looking it up and it's pretty hard to find on there without typing in RSCR.. Even rscrevolution tool doesn't show it. Needs some better SEO work on it.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (22 Nov 2016 16:47)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

rsclassicftw Send PM

subscriber

Has an admin from this site viewed the source code on this?

I appreciate the effort, but being newer to the group am not eager to trust development not tied to the server.

Chars: Rsclassicftw // Billy Idol
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/zwgmz5.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

It has been checked and Honour is trustworthy for sure.

Player avatar

punKrockeR Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for the ad Kleio! I appreciate it, it took many long hours to get this bad boy completed. But it was worth the effort, especially if people are gonna use it big_smile

Enjoy guys. Please PM me or post in the release thread if you encounter any problems.

"I am an Anarchist! Wherefore I will
Not rule, & also ruled I will not be!"

— John Henry Mackay

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I have been using it non-stop since release.... no really,  already broke it and he fixed!!

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

puremax123 Send PM

subscriber

Awesome.

Player avatar

rsclassicftw Send PM

subscriber

punKrockeR said:

Thanks for the ad Kleio! I appreciate it, it took many long hours to get this bad boy completed. But it was worth the effort, especially if people are gonna use it big_smile

Enjoy guys. Please PM me or post in the release thread if you encounter any problems.

After the name change, I'm ashamed I second guessed the quality of the work. I'll be sure to give this a try.

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

rsclassicftw said:

punKrockeR said:

After the name change, I'm ashamed I second guessed the quality of the work. I'll be sure to give this a try.

Haha shit, I had the wrong forum name signed in when I wrote that. I stopped using that account because I go by Honour in-game so it made more sense to use it as my forum name around here. Plus Honour was my original username on RSC back in 2006, so technically this is my original alias lol.

But anyway cheers rscftw, appreciate the interest man smile

Last edited by Honour (25 Nov 2016 10:01)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

Honour said:

rsclassicftw said:

punKrockeR said:

Haha shit, I had the wrong forum name signed in when I wrote that. I stopped using that account because I go by Honour in-game so it made more sense to use it as my forum name around here.

Honour is honorable! big_smile

Will download the app when i get home excited to check it out. I know you have been working hard on it.

#1 MINER

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Honour said:

rsclassicftw said:

punKrockeR said:

Haha shit, I had the wrong forum name signed in when I wrote that. I stopped using that account because I go by Honour in-game so it made more sense to use it as my forum name around here.

It all makes so much sense now. Lol

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

rsclassicftw Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Honour said:

rsclassicftw said:

It all makes so much sense now. Lol

~K!zL

I know right. Mind = Blown

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

Haha thanks guys, you're too kind.

Edit: v1.3 is up and fixes the problems I said v1.2 was gonna fix big_smile

Last edited by Honour (25 Nov 2016 00:59)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

AR Send PM

subscriber

excellent work! will be using this for sure!

IGN - x Alex x & Pk Alex