are we allowed to pay in game GP to train a character?

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

If so I am 80 agility and would would to be 99 but no way in hell do I have the time and patience for that.

What would someone charge me to do this? Pure cash money. Name your price and I'll consider it. Character will of course be doubled subbed.

Right now my offer stands at 200M GP. If that's not enough, let's negotiate. If this is illegal activity please just lock my post don't ban me because the rules don't clearly state whether you can do this or not.

pm my forum account probably the best way to contact me I don't play too often except during winter months.

Mod Playah Send PM

Hi, there's no rule breaking with paying another player in some form of in game currency for services. However, just to make it abundantly clear, account sharing is completely unsupported from a Moderator standpoint. You are responsible for your own account and what happens on it.

Good luck.

pk 7 foot Send PM

add me ingame 7 foot

Player avatar

Crispy Socks Send PM

feel free to add me as well - Crispy Socks or Crispy Vet
I can get it done in less than a week

Last edited by Crispy Socks (23 May 2023 00:29)

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Thanks Mod Playah for the clarification!

Wanted to let everyone know I decided to hire crispy for this job based on recommendations and his experience. He's doing a great job, already at level 96 from 80. Had no problems working out the payment plan with him without getting a mod involved.

7 Foot, I will likely have more skills I'd like to train to 99 and if crispy doesn't want the job or gets too busy I will get with you.

Last edited by Synbios (31 May 2023 22:49)