Fishing Frenzy: Cooked Fish and Stripy Swordfish Special Event!

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Ahoy, adventurers!

We are thrilled to announce a special fishing event this month! Whether you're a seasoned angler or just getting your feet wet, this is the perfect time to cast your lines and reel in some incredible rewards.

Event Highlights:

All Fish Will Be Cooked: That's right! All fish caught anywhere will automatically be cooked, making it easier than ever to stock up on delicious, ready-to-eat fish. If you prefer the challenge of cooking your own fish, you can toggle this feature off/on using the command ::gofish.

Discover the Stripy Swordfish: Keep your eyes peeled as you fish, because you might just discover the rare and elusive stripy swordfish! These special fish are scattered throughout the waters, waiting to be found.

⚖️ Check Your Fish Weight: Curious about the weight of your stripy swordfish? Use the stripy swordfish on the scales around the map to weigh in. Use the command ::stripyfish to check your current best weight. This feature will help you track your progress and aim for the top spot.

Compete for Prizes: At the end of the month, the top 10 heaviest stripy swordfish will win a prestigious prize: the coveted Gilded Gauntlets! This is your chance to show off your fishing prowess and earn some fantastic gear.

So grab your fishing rods, head to your favourite fishing spots, and start fishing! Remember, the cooked fish feature can be toggled off with ::gofish, so you can play your way.

Happy fishing, and may the waters be ever in your favour!

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

icer1993 Send PM

awesome! i like it smile

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for your feedback!

I've been told that you probably don't want to all fish for an entire month. So perhaps we will set a countdown and finish somewhere around the 16th?

I'd like to know your thoughts.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

icer1993 Send PM

Mod Terror I agree I don't wanna be fishing for the whole month lol. Although this event definitely gave me incentive to actually fish and cook!
I think that other events like this for other skills would be pretty awesome! Give that incentive to train the skill for the extra reward!

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Sure I will set a finish date of 16th. What skill would you like to see next?

Read the Rules

Player avatar

RothenBerg Send PM

subscriber

mining?

drunkstoned1 Send PM

we could do another mining one, of maybe a skill we havent used yet... i hope one happens very soon =)