King Black Dragon mountain event

Player avatar

Mod Ven0m Send PM

Head Moderator

Hey everyone.

In addition to the OG dragon square and OG dragon medium as drops from KBD, we are opening boss mountain as ways to farm more dragons.

By typing ::event, LEVELS 99-123, can go to ice mountain (2 character limit by IP), where you can fight a few new KBDs. Travel through the mountain to reach the Dragon Beast (arctic beast reskin) where you will have the best chances for drops (but no OG gear, that stays with the OG KBD only). They include the first release of Cyan Mercenary 2h, boosted rates for red merc ammy, yellow and pink merc ammies, xp tokens, rainbow and golden pinatas, and noted rune essence.

Also, there are 3 new eye patches, Red, Blue, and Grey. You can find with dragons drop each color from the drop tables.

REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT A SAFE EVENT. THER ARE LOTS OF KBDS, SOME HAVE PRAYER DRAIN, SOME HAVE DRAGON BREATHE, SOME DO NOT, SO BRING WHATEVER GEAR YOU NEED TO SURVIVE. WE HIGHLY SUGGEST BRINGING TELEPORT RUNES, BUT THERE ARE SKIPPERS LOCATED THROUGHOUT THE AREA INCASE YOU NEED TO LEAVE IN A HURRY. THERE IS NOT BANK OR ALTAR ON THE MOUNTAIN TO REPLICATE THE KBD LAIR. GOOD LUCK AS ALWAYS.

*Please reload your launcher also as picking up the new eye patches on the old launcher will cause you to crash.

Thanks,
RSCRevolution Team

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

Did u guys change this event to safe(from pkers) cause davey didnt get in and died all the time?? if this is true its completely best friend to change a event cause one little rat crys to mods

Player avatar

drew56 Send PM

subscriber

Nice job guys. This is the type of stuff some people really enjoy and will bring them back.  Been killing it lately boys.

Player avatar

antiman Send PM

subscriber

I gave a purple party hat to playah to look after in my demise as mod. Only thing I kept. I would like my party hat back or cash please. I know I ficked up but don't be dogs