Need help getting original account back "X_L1hm_X"

Lord L1hm Send PM

the account name i've used for years and years is named X_L1hm_X... i don't know what to do... every time i try to get a password sent to my email i get no email back.. i tried to make a new account with the email address that's linked to my "X_L1hm_X" account and it says "email address is already used"; which makes perfect sense... soooo obviously my email is linked to an account on here but i still get no email from you guys sad my email address is *.. i guess theres complications considering i got a new internet provider so i guess my IP address changed but it still doesn't explain why im not getting an email from you guys.. much help appreciated!! thanks!

Lord L1hm Send PM

is it pointless to even post on the forums???... i emailed the Admin and even random mods but still nothing... not to be an asshole, but, i get more "service" with my problems on turnip... how you gonna do a veteran like this? unless, nobody even plays anymore? *thinks*... it'd be a shame to start over again.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Hey I'll PM you rather than discussing things in an open platform.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules