Transfer your RSCLegacy Characters!

Player avatar

Sirlickolock Send PM

Ok I dont remember my forum password to legacy so i use the recover forgotton password on my email address well i use the password it gave me and its still saying wrong username or password

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Sirlickolock said:

Ok I dont remember my forum password to legacy so i use the recover forgotton password on my email address well i use the password it gave me and its still saying wrong username or password

I managed to access 3 forum accounts for Legacy which I'd forgotten the passwords too, used the forgot password recovery and they all worked, make sure when you get the email you click the link that says ''click here to change your password''

Password Recovery Email said:

Hello forumaccount,

You have requested to have a new password assigned to your account in the discussion forum at https://www.rscrevolution.com/transfer/. If you did not request this or if you do not want to change your password you should just ignore this message. Only if you visit the activation page below will your password be changed.

Your new password is: randomlygeneratedpassword

YOU NEED TO CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO CHANGE FORUM PSW

To change your password, please visit the following page:
https://www.rscrevolution.coM/BLABLABLA

PS. don't click the link in my post, click the one in your emails

Last edited by o0ps13 (8 May 2018 11:44)

Turtles

Player avatar

Sirlickolock Send PM

Dang the link timed out now i have to wait 45 minutes to re do it lol but ok thanks ill try that because all i did was copy and paste the new password lol

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Sirlickolock said:

Dang the link timed out now i have to wait 45 minutes to re do it lol but ok thanks ill try that because all i did was copy and paste the new password lol

Haha ye I've made that mistake many times over the years, clicking the link provided automaticly changes it for you then you log into the website with the 4f2jqorheqr randomly generated password it provided in the email and from there u can change it to one you will remember, you should just be able to go into your email click the link and it will change automaticly, I can't see any reason why you need to wait another 45 mins. Give it a try post back here or come to Discord if you need help

Turtles

Player avatar

Cmgthaboss Send PM

Said my character was transfered and it's not on my Rev forum account changed name to cmgthabosss everything

Player avatar

Palmyra Send PM

My results were the same as Cmgthabosss in post #25. Transferred Legacy chars. not appearing in my Rev. forum account.

So I tried to and did log in to xferd. Leg. accts. at Revolution using their newly changed Legacy xfer name/pass..

This worked as per Rev. instructions "The entire forum account and all its associated characters will be transferred to RSCRevolution".

So I found my Legacy transfer accts./chars. properly named and renamed in new Rev. forum accts..

But evidently no experience preserved (all are labeled lvl 3s)?

Should I have created "new" account names/passwords for Legacy accts. using my existing Revolution forum info as "new"  then changed that after xfers.?

Can xp/quest data for my two transferred Legacy accounts be restored or deleted to enable proper re-transfer if needed; or?

What if anything may i do to correct this?  What have i overlooked?

Did not play/login any of these chars. so do not know if quest info. properly xferd.

Arrgh; please help.

All efforts have been and are appreciated.

Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"RSCRevolution Transfers
This interface will allow you to transfer your character from RSCLegacy to RSCRevolution.
Instructions:
    1. Login using the username and password of the RSCLegacy forum account for character(s) you wish to transfer.
    2. Click "Transfer Characters".
    3. If any of your character names are unavailable on RSCRevolution, you will be notified with an error.
    4. In that event, use the free name changer in the character manager before trying again.
    5. The entire forum account and all its associated characters will be transferred to RSCRevolution.
    6. If the forum name is already taken on RSCRevolution, you will receive an error and have to change your forum account name at the RSCL profile settings before trying again."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

It says level 3 until you log in the char in game lol. You've done everything right, just log in and play lol all your XP and quests will be there but no items. (quests you bought using legacy's bypass quest shop feature will not be transferred)

@N0m, Billy..... Do a mass email.... You'd be surprised how many people forget about this game, rage quit, take breaks, quit Legacy when Moody took over, during when he took over and more than likely after, a lot of the players who were active at the time of it's demise may have given up hope because the last couple of months there was such a shit show, suggested this 3 times now should have done it before they went live, every last person who reads the email and visits our website is valuable to us at this point, PLEASE get it done, rewind to Summer 2016 and remember the mass email and the results were outstanding

Last edited by o0ps13 (9 May 2018 00:35)

Turtles

Player avatar

Palmyra Send PM

Yay! Ty o0ps13 for responding; tyvm!!!!!!!! smile

Player avatar

Yauker Send PM

Banned

Billy... can you delete my names I have made on this server so i don't have to pay to change the names of these nameholder accounts I made here and then change whatever I put my temp names to to the actual names please? ..  sorry this is so difficult.. I don't wanna be random named here I have the names reserved..

Player avatar

Yauker Send PM

Banned

I'm not sure the best way to approach this if an admin can pm me to assist...

Player avatar

huffwin2 Send PM

If I can get a staff to message me about an issue im having i seem to missing some accounts?

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

got my acc thanks mods

Last edited by adidas (8 May 2018 21:57)

Player avatar

Yauker34 Send PM

lol transferred this forum acc and they all had levels on the leg interface but when transferred they are all level 3.

Player avatar

Yauker34 Send PM

sorry I found the stats reappear upon login. still waiting on assistance to recover my mains .

Player avatar

i juice i Send PM

Billy, for some reason the legacy forum password didn't work so I reset it  and I got the Reset email and copied password and then clicked the link at the bottom. Then it said wrong pass again.. then it said

Info
The specified password activation key was incorrect or has expired. Please re-request a new password. If that fails, contact the forum administrator at support@rscrevolution.com.

also i had another account on legacy named j u i c e but I cant remember if he was put under my forum account I was talking about above, named ogjuice. If I didnt put that character under ogjuice and has his own forum account then I didn't have a second email so i probably made one up.

Any help would be appreciated !! Thanks.

Player avatar

Vodka Ghost Send PM

Rares and GP should have been transferred also, a majority of players worked towards those, they are just as valuable as stats. Anyway, I am happy to be here.

-Gang Sabre

- Gang Sabre

Player avatar

Vodka Ghost Send PM

There is also the issue with posts not being transferred from Lega forums. I had over 800 posts and am thinking it may be a bug with the name changes?

- Gang Sabre

Player avatar

event Send PM

Vodka Ghost said:

There is also the issue with posts not being transferred from Lega forums. I had over 800 posts and am thinking it may be a bug with the name changes?

:Joy:

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

o0ps13 said:

@N0m, Billy..... Do a mass email.... You'd be surprised how many people forget about this game, rage quit, take breaks, quit Legacy when Moody took over, during when he took over and more than likely after, a lot of the players who were active at the time of it's demise may have given up hope because the last couple of months there was such a shit show, suggested this 3 times now should have done it before they went live, every last person who reads the email and visits our website is valuable to us at this point, PLEASE get it done, rewind to Summer 2016 and remember the mass email and the results were outstanding

JuEXDJj.gif

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

joe dirt said:

o0ps13 said:

Turtles